BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan R.
Red Bluff, CA
Soft and durable. Best value toilet paper. Bought mine at Walmart. Could be softer but I prefer soft toilet paper but it doesn't break apart it holds up well for various members of the family from small and dainty to big and strong
Shannon M.
I've been using this same brand since I was a child, continue to by now that I live in my own. Also great price even found at the dollar store. Often running out of paper towels but these tissues clean the mess just as effectively.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I literally buy this every single time because I like it the best. Price is great, soft and doesn't irritate. Seems to last awhile. My girls enjoy the ones that have designs on them. Will probably always buy this to be honest.
Alex M.
I'm very sensitive so finding a toilet paper that is not irritating can be a challenge. So far, this has been the winner! It's super soft but not "too soft" (which is definitely a thing. It's a happy medium compared to other brands.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I mean, it works like it's supposed to! Doesn't fall apart or leave behind dust like pieces. Isn't scratchy on the bum and does the job. The price is average compared to other toilet paper brands. Altogether, gets the job done.
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
My mom has bought this for years! When I went to college I realized the quality of dorm tp versus home sweet home tp. It is the only toilet paper brand I buy and is a great price! I recommend it and will be a forever customer!
Joyce S.
Miami
This is a great value for toilet paper. It does not disintegrate like other brands and it is very soft for the skin. We've never been disappointed with this brand.and it id the best value for our money. I highly recommend it.
Christine C.
Angel soft is actually one of my favorite brands because it feels really soft all the time and doesn't run out super quick. That's a big thing for me since I live with other people. We're not trying to spend a majority of our household budget on toiletries so it's nice that they are affordable and get the job done.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
Toilet paper is one of those things that I will always stick with the same brand. My mom has always used Angel Soft and in my adult life I've done the same. It's so soft and leaves no pieces behind " if you know what I mean". P
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
This my not be the most luxury kind of toilet paper but that don't mean it don't get the job done!!! It is a very cost effective product because I have a hard time spending a lot of money on some thing that just gets flushed!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.