BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney B.
Paris, KY
Love this t.p it's the only kind I buy really!! It's biodegradable and don't leave behind that nasty lint stuff. Yuck lol and you can sometimes find coupons in the Sunday paper. Also it last about a week or more espically with four in the house
Alice M.
Vancouver , WA
We just moved into our very first place and are trying to stay pretty frugal with our expenses. We tried these because the price wasn't bad with still being a decent brand, and honestly the rolls are not bad. We would definitely buy them again!
Haley B.
I mean, it gets the job done. But these rolls don't last as long. I personally think it would be better to spend money on double rolls instead of these. But if you're looking at affordability, these are probably the most affordable you can get.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Out of all the Angel Soft bathroom tissue options out there, I've found that I've liked this PS Premium version the most. They are ultra, ultra soft and leave your bottom feeling refreshing and smoothd rather than irritated and possibly dirty!
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I have purchased Angel Soft bathroom tissue for many years. I purchase the unvented, regular rolls, two ply package with four rolls total. It is a very good deal and the bathroom tissue is just as soft and durable as the more expensive brands.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this, I know there is slot of different types of tissues out there but this is definitely my go too. It's not to thick and not to thin just right a 1 roll last for a great deal of time, I buy the 12 pack and it last up to 3 months or more
Belinda T.
Tempe, AZ
Love How Soft It Is Havent Had Any Bad Experience With This Brand Not Harsh On Your Skin And Very Inexpensive Thats Why I Normally Purchase The 12 Ct. For Me And My Roomate Itlll Take Us A Whole Month Before Gone Great Product I Do Recommend.
Cassandra A.
Indio, CA
This is the best toilet paper I've use its super soft but does what's it's meant for. Only downfall is they are small rolls with many people in our family we go threw it really quick but this toilet paper is worth it and it's affordable too.
Sydney D.
Titusville, FL
Favorite toilet paper. It's soft but not too soft. And it's not too thick. It's just the perfect amount and is quite affordable. I usually buy the big packs just so I don't have to buy it as often and it's usually on sale at my local stores.
Lauren J.
Angel Soft is not only soft, but strong! General enough for the girls in our house, but strong enough for guys in our house too. It's also extremely affordable so I never have to worry about going over budget and having to buy another brand.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.