BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I use this probably once or twice and it's very soft. I'm use to Scott but when my boyfriend goes to the store he always get this tissue. It's a great brand don't get me wrong BUT the tissue is TOO soft and doesn't last long. In my opinion.
Sydney D.
Titusville, FL
Favorite toilet paper. It's soft but not too soft. And it's not too thick. It's just the perfect amount and is quite affordable. I usually buy the big packs just so I don't have to buy it as often and it's usually on sale at my local stores.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I have purchased Angel Soft bathroom tissue for many years. I purchase the unvented, regular rolls, two ply package with four rolls total. It is a very good deal and the bathroom tissue is just as soft and durable as the more expensive brands.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I often pick up this 4 pack of toilet tissue on trips. That way I always have some on hand at the house. And it's not overly expensive either, but it's soft...not like some generic toilet paper that feels like nothing or like thin paper.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
This toilet paper is very affordable. It is not the thickest toilet paper so I usually only buy this brand when money is tight. It definitely gets the job done but you use more and it goes quickly. I prefer charming when my wallet allows.
Jama S.
This is the only kind of tissue paper we buy. Its soft and affordable. However, when starting a new roll, it does have a tendency to split into to pieces and thats very annoying. Maybe a thicker version that doesn't pull apart so easily?
Savanah J.
Angel Soft brand is my second choice when choosing toilet paper. It is always on sale but also a little thin. I believe this product is effective and does it's job. I have always found the 12 double rolls for $5. Yes I would recommend Angel Soft brand
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I'm my opinion this is the best value for toilet paper. It's still two-ply holds up in many different situations, and the double rolls last as long as more expensive brands. The prices is what is the best usually around $6 a package.
Kristine K.
York, SC
This toilet paper is pretty much as good as any. It tends to be a bit less in price than other brands and the rolls seem to last a bit longer if you buy the larger ones. They are sold pretty much anywhere and are affordable in small quantities for those days when you are broke and don't want to spend a ton on toilet paper.
carli d.
Angel soft has as good a quality as any other name brand. They have an unbeatable price compared to other name brands. This product is very effective and is my family's go to brand. Now a days with things being more expensive this a great brand to buy on a budget but still get the quality of other brand that might cost more.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.