BY ANGEL SOFT #8 in Toilet Paper

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Camden, TN
I love this stuff. It's a Soft & strong. So it's not going to break apart on you while you're doing your business. Which I find rather important. I would highly recommend this product. And it's not going to break the bank which is also a thumbs up.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Yucca Valley, CA
You're bottom is as soft as a baby's bottom. One wipe feels so refreshing as ever without the waste or the hassle. Going to buy toilet paper is a let down when you have to do it every week with this toilet roll you'll be doing it only once a month.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
This is a very soft toilet paper and is a reliable choice. I usually don't buy a larger size because of cost and because I go to the store pretty frequently. It's pretty affordable, and I would recommend it to others. Also pretty widely available.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Good brand of toilet paper has always been one of my favorites. Good quality, good amount of thickness. Very soft and easily to tear apart. Very effective for using the restroom or when needed when you have a runny nose. One of my favorite brands.
dorothy r.
dorothy r.
Its soft and gentle on the parts. Lasts longer and is cheaper then some brands. Top buy would like to see better deals. Its effective at least for the money since it's affordable than most brands. Id recommend it to anyone in college but not older
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
It is not the best of toilet paper. However that being said it is really good for the price. I also love that this brand puts out decent coupons. Unlike charmin that is all sorts of expensive and the best coupon you can ever find is 25 cents off.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Lecanto, FL
Good value for the money.it has a soft texture,so it's not stiff like some brands are.con is that it doesn't seem to last long.but is very effective. Affordable ,and less expensive then most brands.I would recommended to all families on a budget!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
I purchase this product on a monthly basis. I have 7 children who use way too much toilet paper and they love to clog my toilets. This toilet paper is awesome for the quality and very affordable. I keep at least 10-20 packs on hand at all times.
Bre J.
Bre J.
Doesn't clog your toliet. It does leave little pieces on us woman like some other brands do. It doesn't take much to use works well never changed up my brand been using for years and will continue I will never change toliet tissue brands never!!
Gustavo V.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Bought this toilet paper at wal mart on sale pros are it gets the job done con sometimes the paper rips buts it's effective it's affordable I would recommend buying this product to everyone I wouldn't buy again I prefer toilet paper from Costco
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.