BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Wiktoria O.
Wiktoria O.
Soft on skin and great for sensitive skin, made of many layers and I often repurchase it
Tanmaya K.
Tanmaya K.
Soft and leaves my bum clean and fresh. Love the texture. Highly recommended. Soft soft
Heather R.
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Great value. Durable, reliable. Soft and full coverage. Best bath tissue. A+
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Very soft and gently on skin. Doesn't break easily, therefore not a lot of product is needed at one time.
Overall, very satisfied with the quality and it's definitely worth the money.
Would recommend!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I am brand loyal, 2-ply is the only way to go and you better send it over not under in my house, soft and gets the job done
Heaven S.
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite! I never buy anything else. It's not too soft and doesn't leave any "crumbs" behind. But it's not too rough either. It's the perfect toilet paper!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Glasgow
Good product, very soft but also thick so it doesn't break away easily, it is also a very affordable brand
Amy N.
Amy N.
APO, AE
Possibly the worst toilet paper I've ever purchased. I was in search for smaller rolls when my favorite was only available in 4x the regular roll size. This paper was such poor quality, I gave it away.
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Not my preferred brand of toilet paper, it's quite brittle, not very strong and doesn't last very long since you need to use quite a bit since it's thin.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Sylacauga, Al.
I like angel soft! Good quality at a great price! Great product! use all the time.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.