BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
deshona s.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I love this tissue its so soft and strong and thick. I love the scented core it smells so good
Jaime S.
Soft on the bum.. Tough and don't have to use much.. Lasts a lot longer then any other brand..
Rozeta V.
north york, ON
Soft as a babies bum very thick paper . Price is good . I recommend Angel Soft Toliet paper
Wiktoria O.
Soft on skin and great for sensitive skin, made of many layers and I often repurchase it
Tanmaya K.
Soft and leaves my bum clean and fresh. Love the texture. Highly recommended. Soft soft
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Great value. Durable, reliable. Soft and full coverage. Best bath tissue. A+
Melissa B.
Very soft and gently on skin. Doesn't break easily, therefore not a lot of product is needed at one time.
Overall, very satisfied with the quality and it's definitely worth the money.
Would recommend!
Amy N.
APO, AE
Possibly the worst toilet paper I've ever purchased. I was in search for smaller rolls when my favorite was only available in 4x the regular roll size. This paper was such poor quality, I gave it away.
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
Not my preferred brand of toilet paper, it's quite brittle, not very strong and doesn't last very long since you need to use quite a bit since it's thin.
Julia M.
London, London
My mom used to buy these when I was living at home, never seemed all that soft, but it's okay toilet paper. it's not bad quality.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.