BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Fatima R.
Brighton
So soft and I know that my family use this for the babies we have in our family, if it's suitable for them it's more than suitable for the rest of us! Lovely packaging too really pretty and generally overall nice product.
Amy N.
APO, AE
Possibly the worst toilet paper I've ever purchased. I was in search for smaller rolls when my favorite was only available in 4x the regular roll size. This paper was such poor quality, I gave it away.
Angela C.
Angel Soft is very comfortable to use. It is easy to flush, but I would not recommend putting to much which will cause the commode to overflow. But overall, it is affordable.
Irish Athena F.
Mangaldan, Pangasinan
So soft and it does its work! My husband loves it that I change our bathroom tissue since most of the time he is the one using it. lol But it is weak when it gets wet so sometimes I can easily used up the whole roll.
Chere S.
Its a good product have had better not as soft as I though it would be con it does break easy and the scented ones are very nice do feel disappointed but I have ued worse is affordable not all that good though I would not recommend this to my family or friends
Ashley A.
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
This is super amazingly soft toilet paper, feels like your using silk on your bum. Usually on sale, glad I tried it out. I get asked often what I use. Thanks.
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite! I never buy anything else. It's not too soft and doesn't leave any "crumbs" behind. But it's not too rough either. It's the perfect toilet paper!
McKenzie L.
I give this product five stars because it's one of the most softest tissue paper out there it's not rough it's just great and it's strength is unbelievable.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Not my preferred brand of toilet paper, it's quite brittle, not very strong and doesn't last very long since you need to use quite a bit since it's thin.
Tino X.
Love the tissues,they are cotton soft and they are absolutely amazing. Again,i have been using this product for a while and I have no problems with them
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.