BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Tanya C.
Odessa, FL
We love AngelSoft in this house. it is so soft. the double rolls are great.
Taylor c.
Only brand I will buy. Gets the job done and doesn't break apart so easily.
Angela E.
Another great value. I find this just as good as the more expensive brands.
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
I can never complain Love this toilet paper it's soft and gets the job done
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Good toilet paper, we usual get it when it's on sale
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Amazing at getting the job done
Melissa B.
Very soft and gently on skin. Doesn't break easily, therefore not a lot of product is needed at one time.
Overall, very satisfied with the quality and it's definitely worth the money.
Would recommend!
Keiko N.
This Angel Soft PS Premium is better and softer than the Angel Soft (green package) sold in retail stores. I chose this toilet paper for use in the guest powder room since it is individually wrapped. I used to use the Costco Kirkland brand which was also individually wrapped until Costco Kirkland changed it to the plastic pack wrapping and the downgraded the quality. This is my preferred toilet paper along with Charmin Ultra.
Kim v.
While this product wipes well, i feel it throws off dust like fibers from the tissue, and its a thin material that doesn't hold up as welll as others in its price range. Its affordable, but i wouldn't repurchase it for those reasons. I wouldn't recommend this product, unless you don't care about those issues.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
I can't really complain and be picky about toilet paper. It does its job to the best of its ability. We buy this brand because it is affordable, easy to find, and has a lot of rolls in it. We don't have to buy this product weekly because of the 24 rolls.

andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.