BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Keiko N.
Keiko N.
This Angel Soft PS Premium is better and softer than the Angel Soft (green package) sold in retail stores. I chose this toilet paper for use in the guest powder room since it is individually wrapped. I used to use the Costco Kirkland brand which was also individually wrapped until Costco Kirkland changed it to the plastic pack wrapping and the downgraded the quality. This is my preferred toilet paper along with Charmin Ultra.
Kim v.
Kim v.
While this product wipes well, i feel it throws off dust like fibers from the tissue, and its a thin material that doesn't hold up as welll as others in its price range. Its affordable, but i wouldn't repurchase it for those reasons. I wouldn't recommend this product, unless you don't care about those issues.
Chere S.
Chere S.
Its a good product have had better not as soft as I though it would be con it does break easy and the scented ones are very nice do feel disappointed but I have ued worse is affordable not all that good though I would not recommend this to my family or friends
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
I can't really complain and be picky about toilet paper. It does its job to the best of its ability. We buy this brand because it is affordable, easy to find, and has a lot of rolls in it. We don't have to buy this product weekly because of the 24 rolls.

Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Brighton
So soft and I know that my family use this for the babies we have in our family, if it's suitable for them it's more than suitable for the rest of us! Lovely packaging too really pretty and generally overall nice product.
Irish Athena F.
Irish Athena F.
Mangaldan, Pangasinan
So soft and it does its work! My husband loves it that I change our bathroom tissue since most of the time he is the one using it. lol But it is weak when it gets wet so sometimes I can easily used up the whole roll.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Angel Soft is very comfortable to use. It is easy to flush, but I would not recommend putting to much which will cause the commode to overflow. But overall, it is affordable.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
This is super amazingly soft toilet paper, feels like your using silk on your bum. Usually on sale, glad I tried it out. I get asked often what I use. Thanks.
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
I give this product five stars because it's one of the most softest tissue paper out there it's not rough it's just great and it's strength is unbelievable.
Tino X.
Tino X.
Love the tissues,they are cotton soft and they are absolutely amazing. Again,i have been using this product for a while and I have no problems with them
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.