BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Kate D.
Kate D.
It's not my favorite brand as far as how it feels but it is definitely the best value. It often goes on sale at drugstores and grocery stores and they nearly always have a coupon out.
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
springfield, IL
I like this product. It is a good value for the money. It does go on sale often and there is usually a coupon. The rolls seem to last longer than some other brands.
I use this product all the time. I am on a strict budget and the price of this tissue helps me keep to my budget. It is also as soft as some of the other brands out there. GREAT BUDGET PRICE.
julie w.
julie w.
Cheap price and software feel
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Eubank, KY
This is usually what I purchase for my family, and I can normally find a coupon to get it a little cheaper which helps. My husband is super picky about his toilet paper and he is a big fan of Angel Soft!!
maritza g.
maritza g.
Angel Soft is okay because the paper is very thin therefore you would have to use more
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Good toilet paper, we usual get it when it's on sale
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
This toilet paper is a great value for the price. Its usually the cheapest name brand and they always put out lots of coupons. Its not the softest or strongest but it gets the job done.
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
This is actually my favorite toilet paper! It's not just because of the price, my husband gets mad when I buy charmin or any other brand for that matter lol. It's very soft and always leaves me feeling clean and the price is a plus it's very affordable.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Pickerington, OH
I like this product! It's great for the price! Usually its even on sale and you can always find coupons for it! It's quite soft and I have had no issues with it!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.