BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
I almost always get Angel Soft toilet paper -- it's consistently the cheapest I can find at Target. It's decent quality and seems to last long.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Nah, I'm not a fan at all. Too thin and not very soft as it would imply by the name. Maybe I'm just picky about what I use, but I really disliked it
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Cleans well very soft and not to bad of a price they also seem to last longer in my family then other toilet papers
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This toilet paper is nice and soft but I never buy it because it always backs up my toilet for some reason constantly. Though my family loves it i do not because of this reason.
Megan P.
AngelSoft is a really great brand. It is really affordable and I have noticed that it is usually on sale.
Rayanne C.
This is the winner in our household. Not too thin, not too thick, not too soft, not too rough, perfect quality with a great price tag. Ive tried to trick my family and buy other brands, they get shunned every time and I'm asked to never by them again!
elizabeth b.
It's OK Riley paper for the price but I don't like it because it rips easily and have to use a lot of paper to get clean.
Chelsea B.
Brighton, MA
It's not my go-to toilet paper because it's a bit more expensive for the same quality as cheaper brands. Not worth the extra money just for a word like 'Ultra' slapped onto it. It's just toilet paper.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel Soft is what we use in my household, and I personally think its great. It's not too soft but not too rough, and its not too thin but not too thick either. Also it's affordable, and with a household of 5, I need affordable.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Not a big fan of Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue to me you don't get your moneys worth. it's not something i would recommend
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.