BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love buying this toilet paper. It is soft, thick and doesn't leave lint behind. I usually find it cheapest at Family Dollar; about $5 for a 12 pack. It does run out quick. One roll in my house lasts about 4-5 days and three people live in my house.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Durham, NC
Tissue for a good price that is durable and I can seem to find it at a pretty decent price and they seem to have coupons which is always awesome.
Nichole Y.
Nichole Y.
Groves, TX
I have tried several brands of TP, this is by far the best for the money. Its a great value, usually the cheapest, unless you go with a store brand. Gets the job done.
Carlee P.
Carlee P.
Angel Soft is my absolute favorite kind of toilet paper! I hate thick toilet paper and this is perfect!
Rose G.
Rose G.
This tissue paper is great for the cheap price you pay for it. It's my favorite brand to use and my parents always used it when I was growing up
Denise V.
Denise V.
This toilet paper is priced really good, but I feel like the quality has got worse over the years. I used to not mind it and it was all we used to get. Now I never buy it anymore because it seems to be a lot thinner and isn't nearly soft enough.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
This tissue is a good quality for the price. Very cheap. This is my 3rd favorite tooshie tissue. It's soft & strong.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Massillon, OH
This toilet paper is definitely cheap but its gets the job done. Its soft, but not the softest toilet paper ever. Sometimes it even leaves behind pieces. That's not cute.
Jaymie S.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use to love angel soft I felt like it was strong and still do but I found that it really isn't that soft, this is great if your on a budget and don't want the extra cheap stuff but you get what you pay for.
Carrie s.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
This toilet paper is one of the best priced brands. While it isn't luxuriously soft, it is much better than the products found in public restrooms and is still soft. It is thick and comes in large rolls as well as large value packs. It is also often on sale and coupons may also be found.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.