BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I like the softness, and it's not very expensive. It seems like there's not a lot on the roll though.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Angel soft is not as skft as the name makes it appear. It ks not very strong nor very soft.
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Frankfort, KY
Angel Soft brand is my second choice when choosing toilet paper. It is always on sale but also a little thin. I believe this product is effective and does it's job. I have always found the 12 double rolls for $5. Yes I would recommend Angel Soft brand
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I buy Angel soft ALL THE TIME to stock up my toilet paper cabinet. I have a household of 5 so we go through toilet paper like crazy and Angel Soft is cheap, sturdy, and not irritating or too flimsy to get the job done. It's almost always on sale and I can get more rolls per package for way less money than other brands. Definitely recommend!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
The is the only kind of bath tissue I will use! It comes at a great price! You can find this almost anywhere. Its tough and doesn't irritate your skin or leave white flakes. It's very soft!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Whittier, CA
the bestūüĎĆūüŹľ I've tried different brands and nothing like Angel Soft! honestly! it's soft and it don't stick to ur but sounds funny but it's the truth! It's very affordable!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Love my angelsoft! I don't like TP that is TOO soft, so this is a nice balance between soft and thin. does not clog my pipes.
Annaliese Z.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
good quality. good price. this is often on sale or you can use a coupon but overall good
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
this is the only toilet paper I buy for my family I have never used any other brand then angel soft I trust this brand it lasts and is just right
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I really love this stuff, I feel it's soft and tough and gets the job done. I only buy this!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.