BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaci M.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this toilet paper, it is super gentle and always gets the job done! A con about it is that sometimes it doesn't absorb very well. It's super affordable and great for the price. I got mine at Walmart! I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Angel Soft is my "go to" toilet paper brand! It's one of the inexpensive brands, but it's still soft and strong. I enjoy paying the cheaper prices & I don't feel like I'm getting a "cheap" brand. We will definitely keep purchasing and I would recommend.
Elizabeth B.
Newnan, GA
This is definitely not my favorite brand of toilet paper. Yes, it does "get the job done," but it is very rough. I would recommend looking into other brands. Grant it, you get what you pay for, and this toilet paper is very cheap. Would not recommend.
Chloe L.
I love this toilet paper. It is affordable yet still extremely soft. I would recommend this to my family and friends. It is very effective at getting the job done. It is priced well and holds up great against its competitors. Go buy this toilet paper!
Jennifer S.
Ballwin, MO
This toilet paper is great! I live in an older home and was previously using a competitors brand and it would constantly clog my toilets, which ended up costing me a lot of money. This TP is just soft enough for your needs! The price is great as well!
Destiny L.
Alton, IA
This product is a good product. I think that it is worth the money that is spent on it. It is at a reasonable price, and the quality is good. I mean, it gets the job done! It's affordable, I think, for the average consumer is the United States today.
House of M.
It's toilet paper, what can I say... It's not flimsy and it gets the job done. Pros its cheap cons there aren't any. It's effective toilet paper, nit disappointing. This is affordable toilet paper and I would recommend this brand and style to others.
Sam H.
Super inexpensive and a great product. I hate when toilet paper is too thin and I have to use so much. With this I don't have to use a lot to get a comforting feel. I would highly recommend this to people who hate using so much to get what they want!
Dom L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very soft to the touch and cleans completely. A lot of paper per roll, and lasts a family of five about a week per roll. Doesn't fall apart. Gets the job done effectively and completely without breaking the bank. I would highly recommend this brand.
Erika V.
Salt Lake City, UT
Very soft toilet paper, I love the two ply because it's soft. The only thing I suggest that the two ply shouldn't come apart so easily. It is a bit more than the generic version but I am willing to pay the for the comfort. Recommend this product!!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.