BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
It is not the best of toilet paper. However that being said it is really good for the price. I also love that this brand puts out decent coupons. Unlike charmin that is all sorts of expensive and the best coupon you can ever find is 25 cents off.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Bought this toilet paper at wal mart on sale pros are it gets the job done con sometimes the paper rips buts it's effective it's affordable I would recommend buying this product to everyone I wouldn't buy again I prefer toilet paper from Costco
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I'm sorry but I am very picky when it comes to my bum and lady parts. This is not the worst toilet paper in the world it is better than what we have at the office but it is not quality. With something called angel soft you think it would be pillowy soft but nope it is pretty scratchy. I would rather spend a little more to get a better product.
dorothy r.
Its soft and gentle on the parts. Lasts longer and is cheaper then some brands. Top buy would like to see better deals. Its effective at least for the money since it's affordable than most brands. Id recommend it to anyone in college but not older
Haley B.
I mean, it gets the job done. But these rolls don't last as long. I personally think it would be better to spend money on double rolls instead of these. But if you're looking at affordability, these are probably the most affordable you can get.
Alice M.
Vancouver , WA
We just moved into our very first place and are trying to stay pretty frugal with our expenses. We tried these because the price wasn't bad with still being a decent brand, and honestly the rolls are not bad. We would definitely buy them again!
Sydney D.
Titusville, FL
Favorite toilet paper. It's soft but not too soft. And it's not too thick. It's just the perfect amount and is quite affordable. I usually buy the big packs just so I don't have to buy it as often and it's usually on sale at my local stores.
Lauren J.
Angel Soft is not only soft, but strong! General enough for the girls in our house, but strong enough for guys in our house too. It's also extremely affordable so I never have to worry about going over budget and having to buy another brand.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Good brand of toilet paper has always been one of my favorites. Good quality, good amount of thickness. Very soft and easily to tear apart. Very effective for using the restroom or when needed when you have a runny nose. One of my favorite brands.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I have purchased Angel Soft bathroom tissue for many years. I purchase the unvented, regular rolls, two ply package with four rolls total. It is a very good deal and the bathroom tissue is just as soft and durable as the more expensive brands.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.