BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Rayanne C.
Rayanne C.
This is the winner in our household. Not too thin, not too thick, not too soft, not too rough, perfect quality with a great price tag. Ive tried to trick my family and buy other brands, they get shunned every time and I'm asked to never by them again!
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
It's OK Riley paper for the price but I don't like it because it rips easily and have to use a lot of paper to get clean.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Brighton, MA
It's not my go-to toilet paper because it's a bit more expensive for the same quality as cheaper brands. Not worth the extra money just for a word like 'Ultra' slapped onto it. It's just toilet paper.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel Soft is what we use in my household, and I personally think its great. It's not too soft but not too rough, and its not too thin but not too thick either. Also it's affordable, and with a household of 5, I need affordable.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Not a big fan of Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue to me you don't get your moneys worth. it's not something i would recommend
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
I love this toilet paper. It's very soft and it's the perfect thickness of paper. I love this toilet paper so much I've never tried any other brand.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
This toilet paper is very soft and last a lot longer than other toilet paper brands. We buy this product regularly.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
This tissue is great . We used this growing up and it lasts . It's a little thinner than I'd like but you can find it on sale at drugstores .
Kelsi Carma V.
Kelsi Carma V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Extremely soft, doesn't hurt or cause rash. Very high quality and durable product. It lasts longer because you don't have to use as much as you do with other lower quality toilet paper brands.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
This bath tissue is great. I wouldn't use any of kind for my needs. It's so soft and great.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.