BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

lisa R.
lisa R.
Sadieville, KY
I Like angle soft pretty well most because it's on the third side and doesn't cause a problems with antiseptic tank.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire , WI
I used to really like this product but I find that it leaves little pieces behind sometimes and I really don't want that to be happening. So I have stopped purchasing these products.
Reyna S.
Reyna S.
Love to use these in my children's bathroom. They are soft, great quality with an awesome price. I buy these in the bulk, I have three children and I run a home child daycare so I go through a lot if rolls. I finds these to last longer and much more affordable. Love, love, love them.
Jonealle B.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Angel Soft has always been one of my go to brands. It is very soft and keeps things clean
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I have been buying angel soft for a while now and love it. It's reasonably priced and very soft. I personally think it does as good of a job as a higher priced toilet paper.
hayley e.
hayley e.
So soft and feels amazing. You don't need to use a lot unlike the other brands
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
This is great toilet tissue if you are on a budget. It is as soft as the leading brands and inexpensive.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Frisco, TX
My family likes this brand alot. Nice and soft. Seems like we go through the rolls very quickly though
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I really like the Angel soft brand of products. They are good quality, but I don't buy them often enough to give an A.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Manchester, NH
Nice and soft, but with multiple females in my home, one roll doesn't last long enough. We go through a roll a day, at least!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.