BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Mayela G.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is an excellent toilet paper. I usually buy this, its much more affordable than Charmin and works just about as great.
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I had never bought it before so I decided to try it with a coupon I got and I'm glad I only paid half price for it. it really didn't do the job for me, it was really thin and it was actually pretty rough. I prefer the charmin even though it is a bit more, you get what you pay for.
East Boston, MA
I never buy angle soft its okay but the best toilet paper is charmin strong
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Milwaukee, WI
My mom always uses this kind, and it's pretty soft! A little on the pricey side but still good quality.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
These toilet papers are okay, and the price is cheap. Even through it cheap, it doesn't last long.
East Boston, MA
I like angle soft its okay but its not the go to for me its not that strong but it is soft
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
I like Angel Soft toilet paper, it is soft & strong & is very reasonably priced
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely love angel soft. But it is so thin and doesn't work well to clean during that time of the month. I only continue to purchase this product because of the coupon saving.
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I don't mind Angel soft but I don't buy if very often since it seems to leave little lint bits of paper after I go to the bathroom
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I'm sorry but I am very picky when it comes to my bum and lady parts. This is not the worst toilet paper in the world it is better than what we have at the office but it is not quality. With something called angel soft you think it would be pillowy soft but nope it is pretty scratchy. I would rather spend a little more to get a better product.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.