BY ANGEL SOFT #8 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Casey P.
Casey P.
Angel soft is one of my favorite brands. They're a great product and a good price!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Camp Hill, PA
I almost always get Angel Soft toilet paper -- it's consistently the cheapest I can find at Target. It's decent quality and seems to last long.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is for sure the perfect toilet paper! Its good quality, for a great price! Its not to soft, but its soft enough, and its thick enough! Plus its not an arm and a leg to get it!
jenita o.
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
Its not bad for the price but its not thick so got to use more than usual from expensive ones
member-be2eb23bd
member-be2eb23bd
Florida, FL
I love these warm oils. They're very fragrant and last an entire month. I have plug ins in every room. This hawaiian breeze scent is amazing! I usually switch up scents monthly but used this one for the entire summer.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
It's pretty good. It is often on sale and I will put this in the guest bathroom downstairs. It's just not my personal favorite.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
AngelSoft is a great brand for the price. It's really soft, it's just a little thinner than I like.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Nah, I'm not a fan at all. Too thin and not very soft as it would imply by the name. Maybe I'm just picky about what I use, but I really disliked it
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Cleans well very soft and not to bad of a price they also seem to last longer in my family then other toilet papers
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This toilet paper is nice and soft but I never buy it because it always backs up my toilet for some reason constantly. Though my family loves it i do not because of this reason.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.