BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
This is a really great brand because some tissue are really hard but these are soft
ana d.
ana d.
Cicero, IL
Very very inexpensive but goes too fast it don't last very long and just see buying a lot of paper when I do purchase this
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
There good for the price but not a thick or as strong as other brands but I would buy angle soft again
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This toilet paper is ok. I use it if it's on sale or has a coupon. But I do wish it was a lot thicker though. I find myself using more of it just to compensate for it's lack of thickness.
Erica H.
Erica H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the only paper we use. It never clogs the drain and its soft on the backside when bean burritos come back to haunt you :)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Amazing at getting the job done
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.
Toilet paper Is a nessecaty!! Therefore I get the best kind! Which Is of course angel soft
Naples, ME
Definitely the softest tissue made for your bottom. Love the way it feels against your skin and I highly recommend it. The only downfall, if you've got kids that like to use more than the usual amount of toilet paper...you may end up with a plugged toilet quite often.
ashley l.
ashley l.
Lexington, KY
I like angel soft because it is less expensive than other brands but it is a little dusty to be honest.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
When I use this toilet paper, I feel like I'm wiping with a cloud. It is so soft!
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.