BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Rose G.
This tissue paper is great for the cheap price you pay for it. It's my favorite brand to use and my parents always used it when I was growing up
Nichole Y.
Groves, TX
I have tried several brands of TP, this is by far the best for the money. Its a great value, usually the cheapest, unless you go with a store brand. Gets the job done.
Kayla F.
Gloucester City, NJ
Would not recommend this toilet paper unless you are on an extremely tight budget. I don't feel the softness it is supposed to have at all!!
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only toilet paper that I like to buy because it is soft, durable and it isn't too pricey. I love that it comes in so many different size packs as well.
Lexi K.
springfield, IL
I like this product. It is a good value for the money. It does go on sale often and there is usually a coupon. The rolls seem to last longer than some other brands.
Tia P.
Pensacola, FL
Great affordable bathroom tissue. Soft and sturdy. A little goes a long way. The price is amazing I stock up on this and last for long time
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I don't mind Angel soft but I don't buy if very often since it seems to leave little lint bits of paper after I go to the bathroom
Danae T.
Hawthorne, CA
An Ideal Balance of Softness and Strength. Two SoftShield layers help it hold up. It’s a smart choice for your family and budget.
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
Not a bad product but it is sometimes too soft and leaves behind little tissue fuzz. Specially when it's a little kid, whipping.
Erica H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the only paper we use. It never clogs the drain and its soft on the backside when bean burritos come back to haunt you :)
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.