BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
We use this paper, especially because it is septic safe. it is a great toilet paper.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only toilet paper that I like to buy because it is soft, durable and it isn't too pricey. I love that it comes in so many different size packs as well.
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
I am very pleased with which this products works and does what it is supposed to do. I don't have to worry harshness. I would purchase this again if I needed to restock.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
Great value although it is a little thin and easy to tear. But good in a pinch.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Angel Soft is a great product, we buy it in bulk to save on costs since we will eventually use it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
When I moved away for college, I hadn't considered how much living expenses would be. You don't really think about the little things like toilet paper, paper towels, or tooth paste. All these add up pretty quick. I really like this brand of toilet paper. I think it's affordable but still good quality. This is one of those products where you save money and don't sacrifice the overall worth. I've been buying this continuously for months now.
Briana B.
Briana B.
A little pricey, but a great product for its value. Very soft and durable. Look for coupons and USE THEM! They really save money and this tissue is worth the search for a coupon!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Broken arrow , OK
This isn't a bad product, and the prices isn't bad either! But it does leave behind fuzz.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Angel Soft toilet paper!! It's not the best out there but it gets the job done without leaving you feeling nasty or cheap
Katy, Tx
I gets the job done. Not Charmin but it's not John Wayne toilet paper either. I myself prefer Charmin wet wipes.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Katy, Tx