BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Sidra H.
I am very pleased with which this products works and does what it is supposed to do. I don't have to worry harshness. I would purchase this again if I needed to restock.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
AHHHHHHH I need my soft toilet paper. Can't have it any other way. As many have said it's affordable, a little goes a long way, and well it's soft. It does the job.
Courtney A.
Pickerington, OH
I like this product! It's great for the price! Usually its even on sale and you can always find coupons for it! It's quite soft and I have had no issues with it!
Mariah M.
Eubank, KY
This is usually what I purchase for my family, and I can normally find a coupon to get it a little cheaper which helps. My husband is super picky about his toilet paper and he is a big fan of Angel Soft!!
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Angel soft is a soft strong toilet paper. where I live it is one of the cheaper toilet papers. the ony problem I have with it is it gives off a lot of lint.
Ashley L.
I am not a fan of Angel soft toilet paper. In my opinion it is not soft nor is it strong. The price she very cheap and you diffidently get what you pay for.
I use this product all the time. I am on a strict budget and the price of this tissue helps me keep to my budget. It is also as soft as some of the other brands out there. GREAT BUDGET PRICE.
Estefania G.
Love this I buy it all the time. It lasts me a long time and it's economical. It's definitely feel like 60% more and very soft
Briana B.
A little pricey, but a great product for its value. Very soft and durable. Look for coupons and USE THEM! They really save money and this tissue is worth the search for a coupon!
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I have been buying angel soft for a while now and love it. It's reasonably priced and very soft. I personally think it does as good of a job as a higher priced toilet paper.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.