BY ANGEL SOFT #14 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Absolutely fantastic value for the money. This paper is soft, durable, and reliable. You don't ever have to worry about the paper being too thin and ripping, nor do you have to be uncomfortable by using a rough product. My house is stocked with Angel Soft.
Angela A.
This is pretty good overall. I like how affordable it is, and it's stronger than a lot of the other brands I've tried. Sometimes it's not strong enough, but that's why you use a little more. This is now the only brand I use so I would recommend to others.
Elizabeth B.
Newnan, GA
This is definitely not my favorite brand of toilet paper. Yes, it does "get the job done," but it is very rough. I would recommend looking into other brands. Grant it, you get what you pay for, and this toilet paper is very cheap. Would not recommend.
House of M.
It's toilet paper, what can I say... It's not flimsy and it gets the job done. Pros its cheap cons there aren't any. It's effective toilet paper, nit disappointing. This is affordable toilet paper and I would recommend this brand and style to others.
Amber C.
Yucca Valley, CA
You're bottom is as soft as a baby's bottom. One wipe feels so refreshing as ever without the waste or the hassle. Going to buy toilet paper is a let down when you have to do it every week with this toilet roll you'll be doing it only once a month.
Haley B.
I mean, it gets the job done. But these rolls don't last as long. I personally think it would be better to spend money on double rolls instead of these. But if you're looking at affordability, these are probably the most affordable you can get.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Out of all the Angel Soft bathroom tissue options out there, I've found that I've liked this PS Premium version the most. They are ultra, ultra soft and leave your bottom feeling refreshing and smoothd rather than irritated and possibly dirty!
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Bought this toilet paper at wal mart on sale pros are it gets the job done con sometimes the paper rips buts it's effective it's affordable I would recommend buying this product to everyone I wouldn't buy again I prefer toilet paper from Costco
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
We just moved into our very first place and are trying to stay pretty frugal with our expenses. We tried these because the price wasn't bad with still being a decent brand, and honestly the rolls are not bad. We would definitely buy them again!
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
This is a very soft toilet paper and is a reliable choice. I usually don't buy a larger size because of cost and because I go to the store pretty frequently. It's pretty affordable, and I would recommend it to others. Also pretty widely available.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.