BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

KaLeena M.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
I don't know what my family would do without Angel soft. We go through so much toilet tissue being a 5 family house hold and this 24 pack is great. I don't keep having to run back to the store over and over. The plus is that the tissue is really soft too!!!
Halle Y.
Halle Y.
Oxford, AR
This toilet tissue gets you clean in all the right places but is still gentle while remaining strong and sturdy. It gets the job done and works effectively. The product is affordable and is packaged in 12 count rolls per package. I would recommend for use.
Janell O.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Absolutely fantastic value for the money. This paper is soft, durable, and reliable. You don't ever have to worry about the paper being too thin and ripping, nor do you have to be uncomfortable by using a rough product. My house is stocked with Angel Soft.
Jameka W.
Jameka W.
Americus, GA
Regardless of what tissues i use i prefer angel soft double roll its basically what it says angel soft it helps an doesn't leave anything behind if u know what i mean this is very affordable u can walk right in the store and grab it i would buy this again
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Los Angeles, CA
It makes my body feel so good and smooth. Something bad about it is that the paper goes away very fast their isn't a lot like I expected. It really affordable and yes I would recommend this for my friend and family. I feel like they will love this product
Angela A.
Angela A.
This is pretty good overall. I like how affordable it is, and it's stronger than a lot of the other brands I've tried. Sometimes it's not strong enough, but that's why you use a little more. This is now the only brand I use so I would recommend to others.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
This toilet paper is pretty nice because there's a lot on the roll and it's really soft .It doesn't tear very easy and can take a lot. Super easy to find at any grocery store, has a good price and they are more often than not, always on sale. Try it out.
amy w.
amy w.
New Port Richey, FL
I buy angel soft because i like the value i get when i buy it and it works just as well as the more expensive brands that are out there. we have a large household and the amount of tissue we go thru this product helps a lot with the cost that we would pay
Sharla L.
Sharla L.
Carbondale, CO
I don't really like Angel soft. I only buy it because there is a good coupon out every few months. I pay only .10 a package for it when its on sale. Its not soft at all. More effective than no toilet paper at all. I would only recommend it for couponers..
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Greenville, NC
I always buy this toilet paper. Does the job, nice and soft, and always CHEAP. You can find this product anywhere, and it's always one of the cheapest options. Very effective, and you don't need to use a ton of it. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.