BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Absolutely fantastic value for the money. This paper is soft, durable, and reliable. You don't ever have to worry about the paper being too thin and ripping, nor do you have to be uncomfortable by using a rough product. My house is stocked with Angel Soft.
Angela A.
This is pretty good overall. I like how affordable it is, and it's stronger than a lot of the other brands I've tried. Sometimes it's not strong enough, but that's why you use a little more. This is now the only brand I use so I would recommend to others.
Amber C.
Yucca Valley, CA
You're bottom is as soft as a baby's bottom. One wipe feels so refreshing as ever without the waste or the hassle. Going to buy toilet paper is a let down when you have to do it every week with this toilet roll you'll be doing it only once a month.
Elizabeth B.
Newnan, GA
This is definitely not my favorite brand of toilet paper. Yes, it does "get the job done," but it is very rough. I would recommend looking into other brands. Grant it, you get what you pay for, and this toilet paper is very cheap. Would not recommend.
House of M.
It's toilet paper, what can I say... It's not flimsy and it gets the job done. Pros its cheap cons there aren't any. It's effective toilet paper, nit disappointing. This is affordable toilet paper and I would recommend this brand and style to others.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
It is not the best of toilet paper. However that being said it is really good for the price. I also love that this brand puts out decent coupons. Unlike charmin that is all sorts of expensive and the best coupon you can ever find is 25 cents off.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I'm sorry but I am very picky when it comes to my bum and lady parts. This is not the worst toilet paper in the world it is better than what we have at the office but it is not quality. With something called angel soft you think it would be pillowy soft but nope it is pretty scratchy. I would rather spend a little more to get a better product.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Bought this toilet paper at wal mart on sale pros are it gets the job done con sometimes the paper rips buts it's effective it's affordable I would recommend buying this product to everyone I wouldn't buy again I prefer toilet paper from Costco
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Angel Soft is my "go to" toilet paper brand! It's one of the inexpensive brands, but it's still soft and strong. I enjoy paying the cheaper prices & I don't feel like I'm getting a "cheap" brand. We will definitely keep purchasing and I would recommend.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Out of all the Angel Soft bathroom tissue options out there, I've found that I've liked this PS Premium version the most. They are ultra, ultra soft and leave your bottom feeling refreshing and smoothd rather than irritated and possibly dirty!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.