BY ANGEL SOFT #2 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Shay H.
Baconton
Great quality. Great price. Only brand we buy for our home and travel trailer. Gotten to where we order it for larger quantities and we are never let down. I would be disappointed if they changed there product.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel soft is just basic average toilet paper. It’s not super soft or thick, but it’s not really hard or super thin either. It gets the job done, even if it does require using a little more paper. The price is nice, but with toilet paper you get what you pay for. Overall it’s not awful, but it’s not anything to brag about either.
Mariela M.
I just recently started utilizing this brand of toilet paper and I have to say I love it. Super soft and great price. I think I will continue to use and recommend to others. I recently just purchased the product in my nearest dollar tree! I don't think I would go back to using any other brand.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This Bath tissue is one that I always repurchase. It is very affordable compared to alternatives and is very effective. It is thick, durable and long lasting. It’s definitely good quality I recommend to others!
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This is by far the cheapest and best toilet paper. The rolls are normal size. It's not too thin, but not dramatically thick it's super affordable and always has sales. I love this stuff and would recommend to anyone.
Angie H.
Marietta, GA
 Angel Soft is the best tissue in my opinion. I have used this same tissue for years. It's the only one that I buy. It has zero scent which I want. It has more sheets for the cost compared to some of the other brands. I know how many people are funny about what toilet paper that they use. Some want the tissue with a scent and there is the scented tissues available but I stick to this trusted brand by Angel Soft. It seems to last longer for me than some of the other brands. This is probably due to a couple of things. First, it's due to the fact that there are actually more sheets per roll compared to some other brands. Second, I feel the quality is higher than some others I've tried. You just don't need as much tissue. So, I feel the Angel Soft always lasts longer in my household. Lasts longer, spend less money over time. And, the cost can't be beat. I'm amazed at how some other brands charge so much for their tissue. I'll stick with Angel Soft. No complaints here!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
While this is not my family's preferred beand it is still the best I have found for the price! This stuff certainly gets the job done and is just thick enough. This toilet paper is pretty soft but far from the softest on the market, however it is the softest tp for the smallest price I have found so far! For me that is good enough to say that this is a go-to for my family over other cheaply priced brands any day! 🖒
Brian B.
Lockport , NY
Best toilet paper we have tried. All 4 members of the family have zero complaints on it, to the point that we have added it as a subscription on Amazon so we get additional discounts due to it being automatically sent to the house without us even having to order it! It is very strong yet soft enough to not irritate, highly recommend it!!!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
We use this product in both of our bathrooms. Constantly having to restock with a family of 5. I personally don't have any problems with this product works just fine doing the job its intended to do. The price is right for the amount you get in the package. Nice and soft and not rough at all. Definitely worth picking up
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Angel soft at one time was my first choice of toilet tissue. I do not like how the tissue sticks together at the beginning of the roll. Also the roll does not seem to last very long. It does seem affordable when you purchase it though. I know purchase a different brand of toilet tissue
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.