BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Michaela C.
Angel Soft is what my parents use, and it is not my favorite.  It's a little on the thin side, and overall feels a little cheap.  Which I guess makes sense, because it is cheaper than the alternatives, but it's just not worth it to me when I know I can get Cottonelle or Charmin on sale and not use so much each time I go.
Shay H.
Baconton
Great quality. Great price. Only brand we buy for our home and travel trailer. Gotten to where we order it for larger quantities and we are never let down. I would be disappointed if they changed there product.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel soft is just basic average toilet paper. It’s not super soft or thick, but it’s not really hard or super thin either. It gets the job done, even if it does require using a little more paper. The price is nice, but with toilet paper you get what you pay for. Overall it’s not awful, but it’s not anything to brag about either.
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this tissue. I’m a fan of soft tissue and this one among a few others are among my favorite soft ones. I change between this and a few others. It’s not too expensive either.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This is by far the cheapest and best toilet paper. The rolls are normal size. It's not too thin, but not dramatically thick it's super affordable and always has sales. I love this stuff and would recommend to anyone.
Mariela M.
I just recently started utilizing this brand of toilet paper and I have to say I love it. Super soft and great price. I think I will continue to use and recommend to others. I recently just purchased the product in my nearest dollar tree! I don't think I would go back to using any other brand.
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
To me this toilet paper is the best. It’s not too thick and not too thin. Plus it’s very affordable and you can find it anywhere. It seems to go further than when I use other brands. I will always recommend this toilet paper.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
This is the only toilet paper I buy, because the paper is super soft and they come in mega rolls which last alot longer. Just wish they made an even bigger pack. My go to for toilet paper
Angie H.
Marietta, GA
 Angel Soft is the best tissue in my opinion. I have used this same tissue for years. It's the only one that I buy. It has zero scent which I want. It has more sheets for the cost compared to some of the other brands. I know how many people are funny about what toilet paper that they use. Some want the tissue with a scent and there is the scented tissues available but I stick to this trusted brand by Angel Soft. It seems to last longer for me than some of the other brands. This is probably due to a couple of things. First, it's due to the fact that there are actually more sheets per roll compared to some other brands. Second, I feel the quality is higher than some others I've tried. You just don't need as much tissue. So, I feel the Angel Soft always lasts longer in my household. Lasts longer, spend less money over time. And, the cost can't be beat. I'm amazed at how some other brands charge so much for their tissue. I'll stick with Angel Soft. No complaints here!
Marci H.
Bryan, OH
My go to! I love that it is soft and inexpensive. They always have coupons available so that is great as well. I have tried other brands and always go back to this.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.