BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this toilet paper so much I'm always recommending it to others and have been since discovering them almost ten years ago! I love that they are easy on my pockets and my delicate areas. They've got a nice quilted little pattern on them so they look elegant despite the low price. But the absolute best part about them, that some more popular and more expensive brands can't seem to figure out, is that they don't leave your delicate areas covered in bits of tissue leaving you feeling dirty and unhappy. I've come across so many brands that promise you will feel clean but I'm sorry, a huge amount of tiny little fibers all over my downstairs is in no way gonna make me feel clean and when visiting someone's house I tend to use the toilet paper to soak up water and wash myself by hand when it turns out it's that type of paper. It's so frustrating! I honestly don't know how everyone isn't on the angel soft bandwagon already! You can't get any better then angel soft.
Jade H.
Jade H.
I have limited storage otherwise I'd get the bigger pack. BUT the product is just the same! AWESOME!!

You tend to buy brands your parents got or their parents. I was in a rush one day and accidentally picked this up best accident ever! I know this sounds so silly but finding good toilet paper is hard.

This is soft, durable, and really does last. I even got my family to start using it. Now we can't believe all those years we purchased something else.
Travis B.
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It does the job it's meant to do. I like the fact that it is affordable and not to rough on my behind. I do however use flushable wet wipes in combination with this product, that is why I look more for affordability rather then extreme comfort. Over all I would recommend Angel Soft. I have been buying it for years and haven't changed brands. My house guest have never complain about it either.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Budget friendly. It works well enough, and it's much cheaper than some other brands. We go between buying this and getting a competitors product for free (my dad insists that I use it because he works for them, so he'll buy it lol). I definitely notice we have to replace the roll more often with Angel Soft, but I'm sure it still comes in at cheaper than the other brand.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
Angel soft is the cheap brand that you can find anywhere. At about .99 cents for 4 rolls you can't beat it. Although it's not as thick as other more expensive brands. I'd suggest it to anyone who's on a budget or has old/bad plumbing. My house has very old plumbing that can get backed up by thicker toilet paper but Angel Soft seems to work for us just fine.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Kalamazoo, Mi
Angel soft is not my favorite go to toilet paper. I will use it when money is tight and I need it sooner rather than later. It leaves pieces behind, and doesn't feel the best. But that being said it is one that someone on a budget could use and not break the bank using. I would recommend this toilet paper to friends, even if it isn't my personal favorite.
Karen F.
Karen F.
Kannapolis, NC
Every now and then another brand is on sale so I give them a try. However, none are better than Angel Soft! I love the thickness, the texture, the size of each roll, and pretty much everything about this toilet paper. We are a family of 5 so super thick paper disappears too quickly and I hate extremely thin paper. Angel Soft is perfectly in the middle.
Robert C.
Robert C.
Eagan, MN
I love this brand of bathroom tissues! It's good! The price per pack is very good, and the tissues are soft. I'd say that I do use more do to the thinness of them, however. They're pretty affordable, probably due to the thinness of the product. Overall I do recommend them because it's a nice expensive option that compensates more rolls for thin paper.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
This is a great toilet paper. It's personally one of my favorites not only because it's very soft, but also because it doesn't leave any shedding and is strong enough to not have to use an excessive amount. I prefer scentless things most of the time, but I would like to try the Lavender scented Angel Soft bathroom tissue soon! I would recommend.
Makeighla C.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Angel Soft bath tissue is an okay product. It's not as soft as you'd think it'd be, however, it gets the job done. Overall the product is pretty effective and for the price I have no further complaints. I would recommend this product for those who wish to save on toilet paper rather than pay for more expensive brands that get the same job done.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.