BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
My family uses Angel soft toilet paper because it's really soft and we can buy it at our dollar tree. I also use it for removing easily removable makeup sometimes. Angel soft also works well for the use of a tissue if you are out Kleenex. It's soft enough on your nose that it doesn't irritate it or make it red.
Michaela C.
Angel Soft is what my parents use, and it is not my favorite.  It's a little on the thin side, and overall feels a little cheap.  Which I guess makes sense, because it is cheaper than the alternatives, but it's just not worth it to me when I know I can get Cottonelle or Charmin on sale and not use so much each time I go.
Tabitha M.
I like this tissue. I’m a fan of soft tissue and this one among a few others are among my favorite soft ones. I change between this and a few others. It’s not too expensive either.
Mariela M.
East Elmhurst, NY
I just recently started utilizing this brand of toilet paper and I have to say I love it. Super soft and great price. I think I will continue to use and recommend to others. I recently just purchased the product in my nearest dollar tree! I don't think I would go back to using any other brand.
Shay H.
Baconton
Great quality. Great price. Only brand we buy for our home and travel trailer. Gotten to where we order it for larger quantities and we are never let down. I would be disappointed if they changed there product.
Brian B.
Lockport , NY
Best toilet paper we have tried. All 4 members of the family have zero complaints on it, to the point that we have added it as a subscription on Amazon so we get additional discounts due to it being automatically sent to the house without us even having to order it! It is very strong yet soft enough to not irritate, highly recommend it!!!
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Angel soft at one time was my first choice of toilet tissue. I do not like how the tissue sticks together at the beginning of the roll. Also the roll does not seem to last very long. It does seem affordable when you purchase it though. I know purchase a different brand of toilet tissue
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
I really like this. It's very soft and actually priced very well. It's hard to find a good affordable toilet paper that's why angel soft is my fav. I have little boys and wouldn't use anything that would be rough on their booties. Only the softest for this families butts.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
I used to use this toilet paper, but after I switched to a different brand any time I have used it since I can't stand it. Don't get me wrong, it does its job. I mean let's be honest any toilet paper is better than no toilet paper, but this doesn't get me quite as clean as my favorite brand. This will do in a pinch, and price-wise it is comparable to other toilet papers.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel soft is just basic average toilet paper. It’s not super soft or thick, but it’s not really hard or super thin either. It gets the job done, even if it does require using a little more paper. The price is nice, but with toilet paper you get what you pay for. Overall it’s not awful, but it’s not anything to brag about either.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.