Angel Perfuming Hand Cream

by Thierry Mugler

ANGEL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Angel Perfuming Hand Cream!
Julie S.
You could use the hand cream and get away with nothing else. The Scent is classic After just using a dab on your hands, finish off by running a bit on your check and neck. You get the benefits of the scent while keeping your hands moisturizer and beautiful.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
Angel Perfuming Hand Cream uploaded by Daniela D.
The perfume is wonderful and that's what made me love the product. It dries super fast and the perfume stay alwayswith you. The price is a little salty - my opinion - but totally valid!
Dania A.
I am not a fan of the scent on this or the actual fragrance. I was gifted this, I could not stand the scent. Gave me a headache, every single time. But obviously that's not going to be the cSe fo everyone. Just know, that if you like the fragrance then you will like this. If yiu use both together it will last all day.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Smells just like the perfume! Super creamy and moisturizes my extremely dry hands. I wouldn’t do anything to improve this product I think it’s great just as it is. On the pricey side but I’m a stickler for luxury products
Angel  B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my favorite perfumed hand lotion.. It has a nice fruity scent. It is not too strong. It fits perfectly in my purse. My hands feel soft after use.

Looking for your answer?