Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. []

Angel of Mine cornstarch baby powder absorbs excess wetness from the skin to keep you dry and has a soft texture to help your skin feel smooth and fresh. It can be used to soothe skin and absorb moisture. Made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. []!
Michal H.
odessa
This is the only baby powder that I use on both of my babies and I love it so much it's not better than Johnson & Johnson company baby powder. And the best part is that it has no talc in it. I recommend 100% I buy it at the dollar tree
Katelyn K.
Waynesburg, PA
Even though this one dollar and it is dollar tree stuff the product works. It is the same as the expensive stuff only one dollar! Can't beat that!
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Even though this is a cheap Dollar Tree product, it's well worth $1. This is a must have for my household. I use this on my body and when my son develops heat rashes. Highly recommended and very affordable.
Kaylee S.
S Salt Lake, UT
I go through a bottle of this almost everyday with my two boys because I love it so much. It keeps things clean and feeling fresh! Easy to use and only a dollar per bottle at the dollar store! It's a must for my everyday life! You won't even catch me out and about without it. I absolutely recomend you try it! But prepare yourself, It's a life changer!
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
For this being a product at the dollar tree it works really well. It helped my babies rash go away and it doesn't really have a strong scent
Shelby G.
Ebensburg, PA
Sometimes just a little bit of this baby powder does better for my little ones diaper rash than all of those chemical filled expensive creams!
Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. [] uploaded by member-425b4d789
Excellent product you better than Johnsons. Unfortunately not available right now the dollar store says available in 30 days I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm going out buying Johnson's baby powder for $5 at Walmart not as good.
Colleen T.
Dalton, OH
Works great! My only complaint is with the packaging… my 20 month old son has always been easily pop off the top and likes to dump it out everywhere…
April Schildknecht B.
south valentine
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
I would like to say that this product and even all the products of this brand is amazing!

Looking for your answer?