Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. [] uploaded by member-425b4d789Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. [] uploaded by Shari B.

BY ANGEL OF MINE

Angel of Mine cornstarch baby powder absorbs excess wetness from the skin to keep you dry and has a soft texture to help your skin feel smooth and fresh. It can be used to soothe skin and absorb moisture. Made in the USA. see more...

Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Even though this is a cheap Dollar Tree product, it's well worth $1. This is a must have for my household. I use this on my body and when my son develops heat rashes. Highly recommended and very affordable.
Michal H.
Worland , WY
This is the only baby powder that I use on both of my babies and I love it so much it's not better than Johnson & Johnson company baby powder. And the best part is that it has no talc in it. I recommend 100% I buy it at the dollar tree
Excellent product you better than Johnsons. Unfortunately not available right now the dollar store says
available in 30 days I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm going out buying Johnson's baby powder for $5 at Walmart not as good.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Found this at Dollar Tree, and it's a great product! I had a heat rash on my breasts one summer and this stuff was a life saver! It made the heat rash much more bearable and helped get rid of it in no time!
Shelby L.
Ebensburg, PA
Sometimes just a little bit of this baby powder does better for my little ones diaper rash than all of those chemical filled expensive creams!
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
For this being a product at the dollar tree it works really well. It helped my babies rash go away and it doesn't really have a strong scent
Latisha F.
Buna, TX
I am so in love with this. It work so well! I absolutely love it. It heals diaper rash just wonderfully
Katelyn K.
Waynesburg, PA
Even though this one dollar and it is dollar tree stuff the product works. It is the same as the expensive stuff only one dollar! Can't beat that!