Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. [] uploaded by Kelsey F.Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. [] uploaded by Shari B.Angel of Mine Cornstarch Baby Powder - 9 Oz. [] uploaded by member-425b4d789

BY ANGEL OF MINE

Angel of Mine cornstarch baby powder absorbs excess wetness from the skin to keep you dry and has a soft texture to help your skin feel smooth and fresh. It can be used to soothe skin and absorb moisture. Made in the USA. see more...

K H.
This powder smells *much* nicer than the Talc version of the same brand and does feel very silky. It does not absorb moisture very well and "pills" up into tiny chunks on your skin if you or baby sweats. I had to reapply repeatedly even on a mild weather day. However, I've just found that cornstarch is actually known to breed bacteria & Fungi. I never knew this before and couldn't understand why mine and baby's rashes were NOT healing. It's honestly not a better option for diaper/heat rash. I feel that it's important to remember this despite all of the current 'cornstarch-based powder recommendations' among all of the new Talc/cancer warnings. Its getting harder to find affordable Talc based powders now. I find this strange because Talc is used in nearly everything we touch on a daily basis; cosmetics, plastics, paper, rubber, cars, china, paint, a coating on foods & food packaging, and even as the main base ingredient in most pharmaceuticals. Yep, so many of us actually ingest it daily. There aren't any warnings on any of those items? If we don't encounter it in baby powder, we will surely encounter it somewhere else. The cancer warnings, (although not unimportant) feel kind of redundant :(
I'd love to know if anyone has a better & also affordable recommendation other than cornstarch as a powder to keep skin dry, fresh and prevent fungi/rashes?
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Found this at Dollar Tree, and it's a great product! I had a heat rash on my breasts one summer and this stuff was a life saver! It made the heat rash much more bearable and helped get rid of it in no time!
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
This is the only baby powder that I use on both of my babies and I love it so much it's not better than Johnson & Johnson company baby powder. And the best part is that it has no talc in it. I recommend 100% I buy it at the dollar tree
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Even though this is a cheap Dollar Tree product, it's well worth $1. This is a must have for my household. I use this on my body and when my son develops heat rashes. Highly recommended and very affordable.
Excellent product you better than Johnsons. Unfortunately not available right now the dollar store says
available in 30 days I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm going out buying Johnson's baby powder for $5 at Walmart not as good.
Katelyn K.
Waynesburg, PA
Even though this one dollar and it is dollar tree stuff the product works. It is the same as the expensive stuff only one dollar! Can't beat that!
Shelby G.
Ebensburg, PA
Sometimes just a little bit of this baby powder does better for my little ones diaper rash than all of those chemical filled expensive creams!
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
For this being a product at the dollar tree it works really well. It helped my babies rash go away and it doesn't really have a strong scent
Jenah b.
Helps a lot when baby have rashes and I also put it in my shoes and it meets my expectations for sure. Will buy again.
Latisha F.
Buna, TX
I am so in love with this. It work so well! I absolutely love it. It heals diaper rash just wonderfully