Angel of Mine Baby Shampoo, 15-oz. Bottle (2 packs)

by Angel Of Mine

Angel of Mine Baby Shampoo, 15-oz. Bottle (2 packs)Specially formulated not to irritate baby’s eyes or skin! Angel of Mine™ gentle formula baby shampoo is a soap-free product that gently cares for baby’s hair and scalp. It lathers quickly and rinses...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Angel of Mine Baby Shampoo, 15-oz. Bottle (2 packs)!
7 months agoSan Francisco, CA
I'm not sure how this would work as actual baby shampoo, but I use it to wash my makeup brushes and it works great for that! It's very affordable ($1), and it foams up so a little goes a long way. It's not strongly scented, so I imagine that this wouldn't irritate baby skin either
7 months agoNew Carrolltn, MD
Este shampoo para bebe es muy bueno, el olor es perfecto para un bebé recién nacido y los ingredientes son mis naturales