BY ANGEL OF MINE #13 in Baby Oil

• Greasy I think what you think3 Answers
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Angel of Mine is a great affordable brand! I love their baby oil gel because it's not runny like other oils and because it's a gel it's easy to apply on the body. Not only does it smell great, it also helps my kids calm down after their baths. It makes their skin super soft and I love putting it on all the time!
viviana s.
Love this product, a little bit goes a long way! Leaves skin very smooth and soft. I got this at dollar tree so it is very affordable! I recommend and would definitely buy this again. Smells so good!!
Abigail G.
When my brother was born my mother used to use Angel of Mine oil with lavender period it smells amazing and it calms down the baby's skin plus makes their skin really soft to the touch.
Jeneia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I actually really love this product. I find this at the dollar tree for $1 of course which is great for the quality of this product. It smells sooooo freaking good I don't find it to leave the skin grease which some people do but for me I feel like it hydrates the skin really well
Danielle N.
Dunnellon, FL
I use this daily and my skin thanks me. It smells amazing. It doesn't leave a nasty feeling behind. My skin stays smooth. The lavender is also very calming and sometimes we need that. I would purchase this again.
erica h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've used this only a few times, but i do like it! Angel of mine, i often find at the dollar tree. Their other products i really enjoy as well. Their air freshener smells just like a baby....i love it! I just don't use baby oil much on my little ones, but this is a great product for anyone that does. The smell is good!
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
I wish I could give this Half a star it smells nice I stumbled across it at the dollar tree it was my first time using this I will never buy this again it was more watery than oily I was not satisfied
Nora N.
This is the best product i got it from @dollartree very smooth on the skin not greasy and smells great gave it A++ and I would buy it again I use it the summer time only I think I have about three more bottles of this great product
Bergineliz R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this to add moisturizing to my lotion and I make more moisturizing and with a great lavander smell and for a 1 dollar you can't beat I also use it along when I'm going to take a bath only to extra moisturizer my body
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the smell of this baby oil! The lavender is so soft and the chamomile is so sweet. It is very affordable, about half of what you would pay for Johnson and Johnson! Angel of Mine Baby Oil Gel with Lavender & Chamomile 5 Oz.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Johnson's® Baby Oil Gel Does this help get rid of cradle cap?
Elizabeth R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Greasy I think what you think
olivia j.
Columbia, SC
I heard that this disn't give you the slip that regular lotions ans oils do. how does it feel on the skin?