suggested searches

50%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Very yummy and a good spaghetti substitute. Definitely better tasting than gluten free pasta which clumps together bad. Tasty hold the flavor of what your eating. Makes eating vegan easier
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This is a must buy if your on a Keto Diet like me or Low Carb. These have 0 carbs people and taste good. I've heard different things and took a chance when I grabbed them when I saw them. I'm very glad I did. I can finally eat some of my favorite dishes now. The secret is to dry them out 1st with a paper towel then dry pan it to get the rest of the water out of them then your golden. This is very keto friendly 💪. I'll buy again!
Looking for a pasta/noodle alternative I came across Miracle Noodle! Basically tasteless which then in turn allows you to eat it with anything. While it has more of a ramen texture than angel hair, i don’t mind it. It reminds me of glass rice noodles but without the carbs. I’m on #WW and i have to say this is a great alternative.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I've tried noodles like this before and they were slimy and smelled like fish. I was wondering if anyone had tried these and if they were like that?
more questions