Angel Food Wine from Cupcake Vineyards

by Cupcake Vineyards

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
Who's doing last minute Christmas shopping? Angel Food Wine from Cupcake Vineyards [product:loreal-paris-infallible-pro-matte-foundation-71] Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder [product:morphe-brushes-35om-35-color-matte-nature-glow-eyeshadow-palette-51] [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12] Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade [product:nyx-highlight-contour-pro-palette]
Is this good? What is good to pair it with?
Start your review of Angel Food Wine from Cupcake Vineyards !
How would you rate this product?
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a fan. It has a bitter sweet taste. I do prefer this over other cheaper wines, but you can tell it's cheap. I would not buy this for myself or anyone that did not request it, but I would drink it if someone offered it to me. I like the taste but after a few drinks from my cup I have had enough.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Angel Food Wine from Cupcake Vineyards  uploaded by jaqi J.
A fabulous, inexpensive California wine. I discovered this wine at Sam's Club when they were having a tasting. It is a light sweet wine with notes of Coconut, Granny Smith Apples and Vanilla. I think it is a very unique taste. It is only about $9 A bottle, I wish it was in more stores. I really love this and I would recommend this wine if you like summery hints in your vino. Angel Food Wine from Cupcake Vineyards
Julianna L.
Atlanta
Angel Food Wine from Cupcake Vineyards  uploaded by Julianna L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this wine! I prefer white wine and this is my go to! It is great wine and the best I’ve had for the price. Whenever I want wine I buy this product. You won’t be disappointed! Highly recommend!!
Mari S.
Maple Grove, MN
Yummy! Perfect for summer! Refreshing. Would drink this anytime. Great price too! Please
Jennifer  S.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine is simply amazing the taste is pure gold. If you haven't tried this wine diffently grab a bottle. And the price on it is not expensive at all very affordable. This was my first time trying it. I will be buying it again for a party or just to have a drink at home.
Alexandrea T.
Love cupcake brand wines. Every kind ive tried from them so far i have been happy with. Very happy someone recommended them to me.
Michelle R.
Greeneville, TN
Cupcake vineyards makes some of my fave wines and this one was supposed to be a dryer winner (so more sweet) so I decided not to pair it with a full dinner but instead a charcuterie board then a nice bath and it paired nicely. I was hoping for a bit more sweetness as the board I prepared I didn’t include fruits as it was a mini board, and the wine was sweet and good just wanted a bit more sweetness! Still recommend!
Laura M.
Chattanooga, TN
This wine sounded great but tasted terrible definitely not for me. I was not a fan of the flavor normally I like this brand bu not this one
Amber W.
Monroe, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 7
2,870 reviews
I've tried this dry but because I love sweet wine, I drink this wine in a mixed drink, mixed half and half with a cranberry grape juice cocktail. Love it. Affordable price. Cupcake brand wine never disappoints me.
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ooooo child, this is some nasty stuff. I am not usually ultra picky about wine. I've never come across a wine that I couldn't drink. After a half a glass of this, I am throwing the bottle out!!! I expected it to taste like moscato, not chardonnay. How can someone like this? It tastes like a dry, but also sweaty toe.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...