Angel Eau De Toilette

by Thierry Mugler

ANGEL

Can somebody buy me this for mothers day? OMG the bottle is beautiful!
Start your review of Angel Eau De Toilette!
Mandy M.
Interpretation is lighter, airier, simpler than the myriad of notes in the EDP - though it may not seem so much so as the EDT is injected with a good dose of Angel DNA of the EDP. Ya know how Mugler is with those notes as only Mugler can. Tart green apple , woods like cedar, and zesty twist of orange citrus clean it up. Praline hits smack dab creamy sugar sweet. Singular floral of peony. Ooo and that TM balmy, camphorous patchouli , herbal and sharp. Angel EDT does not have the depth and complexity as the EDP. I think it may be well suited and worn by those who would like a less complicated "safer" version of the original Angel. Throw and longevity goes from moderate to strong, and long lived. I like it well enough *shrugs* 3 stars because I prefer the boldness and dimensions of the EDP, I see not any use for the EDT in my own fragrance wardrobe. Angel Eau De Toilette
Sasha A.
Metairie, LA
Surprisingly nice. I don't like the original Angel, but this one smells nice. It lasts about 3 hours on my skin.
Sara H.
Brooklyn, NY
Angel Eau De Toilette uploaded by Sara H.
Twenty years later and I still come back to this one again and again! Some find it headache inducing. I find it heady and intoxicating and sensual. Use a light hand to apply
Nikki D.
Morgantown, WV
Angel Eau De Toilette uploaded by Nikki D.
Love love love !! It is one one favorites it’s a classic scent woods spicy scent ! Highly recommend for those who like spicy bit it does smell different on everyone’s skin. The bottle is reusable too
Carrie K.
Harrisburg, AR
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance is amazing I layer it over the body cream and it stays on all day. A very light sensual smell. I recommend to try it... it’s always a great idea to go to a department store try a fragrance on and wait about 15 minutes to smell it on your skin to give it a chance to react to individual body chemistry ❤️
Elizabeth S.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Now this is a scent , I get so many compliments on. It lasts it’s not one of those You have to continually reapply. It’s a deep winter scent that I literally can’t get enough of. My signature scent right here ladies 🔥
Nicole O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this scent! The bottle is so gorgeous and the smell inside does not disappoint. I literally feel angelic when I use this. I’m so happy to have tried this out!
Rach H.
Love it! Same essence of Angel EDP, but a lighter touch for occasions where a heavy scent isn’t desired.
Pamela C.
Eveleth, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
I tried this because I love the original Angel, but did not like the older EDT version. This is very light and fresh, it’s pink, and goes well with original Angel body products. My only complaint is I wish it would last longer.
Tati I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always loved the original Angel, but the scent was always so strong and distinct. I would spray it every time I’d go into a perfume store, but never bit the bullet until I smelled the new eau de toilette and fell in love! Smells like Angel, but with a twist, more light and fruity and not as overwhelming. Overall beautiful scent with an even prettier pink hue star bottle!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...