BY ANGEL DEAR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Angel Dear Swaddle Angel Dear muslin, to soothe and cuddle your baby with ease and comfort, an ancient tradition perfected for modern babies. Made of 100% pure cotton muslin, prewashed for softness, suitable for all seasons. Our swaddle blanket is sized to "grow with" baby for a custom fit every time. Size: 47" x 47". Features: 100% Prewashed Cotton Muslin Increased washing = soft and cuddly Great for multiple things; Breastfeeding, stroller cover, blanket and many other uses Pair with our coordinating blankies for the ultimate soothing sleeptime gift Machine washable to make laundry time easier see more...

Review (1)
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
Angel Dear swaddle blankets are my absolute favorite baby blankets!! I discovered them shortly before my youngest child was born this past August. The blanket is made from 100% prewashed bamboo muslin - it is SUPER soft!! I also love how lightweight it is. So many swaddle blankets are thicker, which isn't very fun when it's hot. And being that I live in Florida, I just don't get much use out of even slightly thicker blankets made from a not-as-soft muslin. The blanket is also quite large, measuring at 47"x47", so it lasts way past the newborn swaddling stage. My son absolutely loves cuddling with his blanket and it has become our go-to when we know he's grumpy and just needs to be soothed. This will also be my go-to for baby gifts. It's perfect!