New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportAngelcare
Angel Care Movement & Sound Monitor: 2 Parents Unit - 1 Sensor Pad

Angel Care Movement & Sound Monitor: 2 Parents Unit - 1 Sensor Pad

by Angelcare

Under-the-Mattress Sensor Pad Detects Every Movement Baby Makes. Alarm sounds after 20 seconds if absolutely no movement is detected. Adjustable sensor pad sensitivity. Battery or AC adapter operated. Optional tic" sound to hear baby s movements. Automatically converts to battery in case of power failure. Low battery indicator included. Sound lights to see and hear baby s sounds. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electro.

Ive been looking at getting one of these. Are they worth the money and how well do they work?
Start your review of Angel Care Movement & Sound Monitor: 2 Parents Unit - 1 Sensor Pad!
Tiffany W.
Surgoinsville, tn
Purchased at: Amazon
This thing was a lifesaver. I worried so much with our Second kid because he didn't cry like our first one so I would go check on him constantly. This monitor in conjunction with a video monitor let me check on him without leaving the bed. So convenient and super loud if for some reason it didn't pick up his breathing.
Rachel M.
Such a weight off your shoulders! As a first time mom going into it by myself this was an absolute help. No having to worry at all! The first time that it went off my heart dank and I ran in to my daughters roo only to find she rolled off into the corner of the bed. The alarm is loud and definitly gets your attention! A muse have!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
1,812 reviews
Love this product so much highly recommend this no cons only pros smells like banana and beach I love the way sunscreens smell very affordable not expensive at all this is really good for skin love this so many variety
Amanda F.
EGG HBR TWP, NJ
Amazing sense of relieve. Used in the co sleeper and then in her crib. Only had 2 times the alarm went off and she was fine. She had moved too close to the edge of the crib. Better safe then sorry. Now she is 2 and we still use in toddler bed, so I know if she gets out of bed at night or nap. This way she can't get up and have free range of her room or the bathroom at night. Great for peace of mind.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My husband purchased this before our second daughter was even born. We instantly felt like it was so important. We have used it for over a year, now. This product gives us ease of the mind and helps us sleep while little one sleeps.
Jamie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's a great idea and perfect for those little babies. I have found that once they get to were they can roll it will sound the alarm because they have wiggled off of the mat.
Meredith C.
White City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I dealt with some postpartum anxiety, and the Angelcare monitor was one thing that allowed me not to stress. I honestly don't care whether or not it is actually effective or whether or not it actually helps prevent SIDS. All I care about is the fact that my brain was able to shut off and I could sleep.
Julie S.
Lancaster, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
BUY IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO!!!
BUY IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO!!!
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
I had this monitor for both of my kids, who are now 4 and 5, I loved having it when they were infants! It gave me peace of mind, especially with my first. Sometimes it did go off on it's own, randomly which kind of freaked me out, but most of the time it was because I picked up my baby out of the crib without turning off the monitor.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Angel care is awesome!! Gives you that peace of mind especially coming from a mom who's had issues with othet children!