BY ANGEL CARE #5 in Baby Monitors

The Angelcare ® Movement Monitor AC300 is portable and can be used anywhere baby sleeps. The under-the-mattress sensor pad detects the slightest baby movements and alerts you if no movement is detected for 20 seconds. It is a great addition to the Movement Sensor with Sound  Monitor from Angelcare if you have twins sleeping in different beds, in the same room. Can also be a great addition to the Angelcare sound monitor or any other sound monitor for that little extra reassurance. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• What's the difference between this and a regular monitor? Is it s...2 Answers
  • How does this work exacctly3 Answers
  • is this better than other brands ? x1 Answers
Angel Care Movement Monitor
  • "Yes, we had the occasional false alarm, but it's better to have a false alarm than not have it and have a tragedy happen." in 8 reviews
Elise Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
You can sleep with peace of mind when you have an Angel Care Movement Monitor. This product is one of my favorite baby products on the market. It's so scary bringing your newborn home. I remember not sleeping those first few nights because I wanted to make sure my sweet baby was breathing. Once we got the Angel Care Monitor, I slept so much better. This product has saved the lives of many, including my niece. The monitor alerted my brother when his newborn quit breathing one night. They rushed to her when the alarm went off and were able to save her. I highly recommend this product to anyone with a young baby!
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
Mega Parent Expert
We bought this for my son when he was four weeks old when we transitioned him to his crib. He never slept on his back and would only sleep on his belly, so we bought this as a precaution. The only time it ever went off was when he was stopped up with allergies. Thank goodness we had it to alert us! I know it's completely accurate, because the alarm would sound if we forgot to turn it off after getting him out of the crib. I have slept so much better since purchasing it!
Val B.
My husband purchased this monitor when my son started sleeping in his crib in his room at three months. I was freaked out because I was use to him being in our room in his bassinet. This device gave me piece of mind so I could actually sleep and not worry about our son. It does give false alarms ( I almost had a heart attack the first time), but not often. Well worth the investment. I highly recommend.
Tina H.
I have this monitor it was giving to me. But now I'm looking for one with a camera because sometimes my daughter wakes up with out making noise and just starts moving around. Also I tried using the movement thing one time but it was peeping on the wrong end and woke my baby up and wouldn't stop beeping so I never used that again
Jessica R.
Ionia, MI
I have been using this monitor for over three years now. My first was born March 2013. My monitor still works great! I now have a second baby who is five months and we use the movement pad for him. But the monitor itself has been used multiple times a day every single day since March 2013! No problems at all so far
misty s.
Huntington, WV
I switched from snuza to this. love this so much more. haven't had any false alarms and my son is a mover. the snuza would go dead every week and batteries were expensive. wish I would've changed long ago. I feel this can even be used under toddler mattress to tell you they're out of bed.
Angelique V.
Sacramento, CA
Bought mine on sale brand new at Walmart for 25 dollars. For piece of mind for my son sleeping in his crib this actually had me sleep at night time and not constantly get up to check on him if she's breathing (FTM here)
Chelsea M.
Carlisle, PA
This monitor is amazing, if she moves I know about it. It also tells me about her breathing and if she suddenly stops. I never have to worry again with this monitor by my side.
Tracy H.
North Las Vegas, NV
This device has given me and my husband a ton of peace of mind. Like any new paren't we are extremely afraid of SIDS and constantly worrying about baby and always in distress when we put her down to sleep worrying ourselves sick and checking on her constantly. This made our minds go to ease. The detector works perfectly and sounds a warning alarm after 5 seconds of no movement (no breathing) and a full alarm 15 seconds after. Knowing that this device is there and an alarm will sound gives us peace of mind and was worth every penny.
Brittani B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
We got this for my first born, as well as second child. We loved the peace of mind this gave us knowing that we didn't have to worry as much at night. Now, it did give off a few false alarms but I'd rather have it be a false alarm, than a real one! Great product!
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
How does this work exacctly
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the difference between this and a regular monitor? Is it safe?
Demi S.
is this better than other brands ? x