Angel Care Deluxe Movement & Sound Monitor

Under-the-Mattress Sensor Pad Detects Every Movement Baby Makes. Alarm sounds after 20 seconds if absolutely no movement is detected. Convenient rechargeable Parents Unit. Adjustable sensitivity. Battery or AC adapter operated. Optional "tic" sound to hear baby s movements. 8 Channels to minimize interference. Automatically converts to battery in case of power failure. Sound lights to see and hear baby s sounds. Low battery indicator. Practical.

I have only heard bad things about this product. By chance does anyone know if it really goes off whenever it once or is it a good product?
is this better than other brands ? x
Start your review of Angel Care Deluxe Movement & Sound Monitor!
Product Highlights
“...alarm until just after our son's first birthday, when we upgraded to a video monitor so we could see what he was doing in his room. Every child should have one of these monitors! The peace of mind is well worth the price tag. I just can't believe that nobody tells new mothers about this. ” in 9 reviews
“There have been false alarms when she moves too far to the sides or when the the pad shifts, but those false alarms are a comfort in a way.” in 1 review
“It was worth every penny just to have the peace of mind that my child was ok.” in 1 review
Dearing
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can not recommend this enough. Such a peace of mind to know my baby is breathing at night. Not many false alarms but the first will scare you! Only false alarms when baby scooted to corner of bed and monitor couldn't sense him breathing. Good cordless monitor with Clip to carry around, just don't keep it off the base with the camera continuously on, the battery dies faster that way. You can press button on side to "sleep" the camera but still hear baby if they make noise. Highly recommend. Only con is it's very expensive.
Pittsburgh, PA
I would not use this as an apnea/sids monitor. BUT when moving my boy into a toddler bed, it made an amazing bed alarm! He learned that if he got out of bed that he had until it started beeping to get back in, and that was so helpful!
Round Rock
Purchased at: Target
We bought this for our youngest, who was 6 weeks early. The movement monitor was wonderful in giving us piece of mind, especially in the first weeks after he got out of the NICU. We are still using the monitor part two years later.
Middleton, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This movement/sound monitor gave us so much peace of mind. I was a little apprehensive to purchase, and my husband really wanted to splurge on a more expensive "peace of mind" that monitors the oxygen in the baby's blood instead of breathing movements. So this was our compromise. The price is right, and it really does work! There were a couple times we'd take our DL out of the crib and forget to shut it off. Not detecting the baby breathing the alarm went off
Luverne
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We purchased the Angel Care monitor because of the added security of the sensor pad. We stopped using the sensor pad early on because it was hard to turn on/off when feeding or changing baby. It would beep so lousy it woke up the whole house. It also doesn’t have the best video quality, and the parent unit makes a loud interference noise. I contacted Angel Care and they told me to move it away from other electronics, which isn’t an option in our bedroom.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product a lot I never really used the movement pad. I feel like the instructions weren't very great but I finally figured it out. I normally use it when I'm out of the room doing laundry or folding clothes.
Westerville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worth every penny! I could not have gotten through my babys first few months without it! We really wanted to start him in his crib as soon as possible and it gave me reassurance every night. We bought this product because of reviews and I cannot rave enough about it!
Calvert city , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love the angel care helps make you fell safer whole everyone is sleeping. It is affordable not to expensive. I would improve this product by making the setup different like to where the monitors dont have to be at a certain distance or something like that
Pace, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
This works exactly as it should. You can set the sensitivity level which is the best part. We can hear when baby starts winding up to cry (we have to get to him before he wakes up his sister) but we aren't woken up by every little rustle or grunt.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the greatest monitor. Gave me great piece of mind. It helped me sleep so much better. I still use it and my LO is older. I use it for the temperature and the to keep an eye out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Vegas , NV
9 months ago
Nicole B. • 9 months ago
Yes my sister is law brings this over to us on her baby and it’s perfect and the skin is clear . The movement pad is on point as well !