ANGEL by Thierry Mugler - HAIR MIST 1 OZ - WOMEN

by Thierry Mugler

HAIR MIST 1 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ANGEL by Thierry Mugler - HAIR MIST 1 OZ - WOMEN!
I used this at some point and it was okay. Not very long lasting but I do love the Angel fragrance so I bought it lol. Angel smells amazing. It is VERY long-lasting and smells very classy. I would say that my future thirty year old self will buy it again💋
Belmont, MA
I find this hair mist to be just the right touch of fragrance to enjoy on a hot spring and summer day bc it refreshes you and provides a light fragrance with all the great Angel DNA that is so wonderful. I love the EDT, Eau Sucree and the EDP but in hot days they can be overwhelming for others and you with monster sillage. This is perfect bc it gives you beautiful fragrance with just enough to enjoy on a hot day that you are not overwhelmed.
Personally I don't think it's the best smelling mist I've smelt but it does the job, it's no where near the original angel but you can still tell its from the same brand, it does have pro though which is the price which I think is very cheap but you get what you pay for, the bottle also is very compact so can be taken literally anywhere.