ANGEL by Thierry Mugler for WOMEN: DEODORANT SPRAY 3.4 OZ

by Thierry Mugler

ANGEL by Thierry Mugler for WOMEN DEODORANT SPRAY 3.4 OZ Launched by the design house of Thierry Mugler in 1992, ANGEL by Thierry Mugler possesses a blend of vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli, with lower notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Design House - Thierry Mugler; Fragrance Notes - vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli, with lower notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums.; Recommended Use - daytime

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ANGEL by Thierry Mugler for WOMEN: DEODORANT SPRAY 3.4 OZ!
Lennon, MI
Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 3.4 oz is my favorite scent. It is warm, powdery, musk and patchouli. It smells so good and I get compliments every time I wear this scent. I would recommend it but I would try it on first to make sure it smells good with your body chemistry.