BY ANGEL

Introduced in 1992, Fragrance notes: vanilla sandalwood and patchouli with lower notes of fresh citrus melons peaches and plums, Recommended use: daytime, This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, Dimensions: 2'' L x 5'' W x 7'' H, see more...

Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
This is by far my all time favorite perfume ever!!! It has a scent like no other. I honestly can’t even begin to describe it. Maybe coffee and chocolate?!?! It’s mouthwatering and insanely sexy! I ALWAYS get soooo many compliments from men every time I wear Angel. Always. It will always be my go to scent. 😍
Ellen H.
This is one of the first (if not THE first) perfume that was made entirely without any floral notes. It is a beautiful warm caramel/vanilla/spicy/musky scent. It has GREAT staying power, and a little goes a longgg way. This is a perfume that you want someone that hugs you to smell, not someone across the room, but if you aren't careful that is what will happen! Of course, because the scent is so powerful, you can use such a small amount and the bottle will last you quite a while. I love that it's refillable and the star is adorable, however it doesn't come with a holder, it has to be purchased separately if you want your star to stand up on your vanity. I don't like that, if you are going to make a star bottle, provide the holder as well, especially at this price point. It's a pricey perfume, but the scent is so beautiful that it's worth it. It can easily become a signature scent. This is usually the perfume I reach for when the weather starts turning chilly, as it's a very comforting scent that works well in the winter, however I do think it's a bit heavy for summer. I have repurchased and when I run out, I will buy it again.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
My favorite fragrance! I've been wearing this for about 9 years now. (since it first came out!) I love the light chocolate scent. Has a slight hint of floral, but not overpowering. Very unique scent. Love it!
Maria R.
I LOVE THIS PERFUME IS AMONG MY FAVORITES AND IT´S AMAZING AS THE SMELL PERMEATES MY SKIN I LOVE, I´VE BEEN USING FOR A LONG TIME AND WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE VERY RICH SMELLS.-
taryn e.
Love this smell! bottle last forever! the star design is great, go for a smaller version to keep it fresh. light airy smell but strong. a little spritz goes a long way
Andrea A.
Durham , NC
OMG I love this fragrance. My top 5. It is a fresh and light smell that lingers and last all day. All you need is one spray. Love the bottle design and it last.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is definitely one of my all time favorite perfumes. It has such a unique scent and it lasts all day long on my skin! I adore it!
Saya A.
Orlando, FL
A gorgeous perfume. Such a light and elegant fragrance that smells amazing. It is definitely a more mature perfume.
Catherine D.
This perfume is absolutely divine! It lasts all day and all night, and is such a signature scent, I adore it!