Angel By Thierry Mugler uploaded by Julissa R.Angel By Thierry Mugler uploaded by Margaret K.

BY ANGEL

Introduced in 1992, Fragrance notes: vanilla sandalwood and patchouli with lower notes of fresh citrus melons peaches and plums, Recommended use: daytime, Dimensions: 2'' x 2'' x 6'', see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
I've been wearing this perfume for years! I absolutely adore it! ! I love the uniqueness of this fragrance. It's refillable at any Macy's, Sephora, and Dillards! It's make the perfume more affordable because you aren't repurchasing a new bottle every time! The designer sends you gifts throughout the years which also makes it very unique and different. Love this perfume!
Julissa R.
Jersey City, NJ
Todas las fragancias de MUGLER son perfectas está tiene un aroma que para mi me encanta soy súper fanatica de la línea ... así que si vas a salir a una cita de noche porque es como un aroma para dejar rastros es perfecta para una cita amorosa y quieres que tu olor se le quede impregnado I love it .
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
Such a unique scent very heavy. Good for the evenings. I have two bottles and I am having a hard time using them up! A little goes a LONG way and can be overpowering if you use too much. People either love it or hate it. My ex loved it so I have grown to appreciate it:)
Tahjanae L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love really love angle I love this smell and the smell stay for a long time you don't need a lot to have the smell on you its a little high price but worth it I have like 2 of them now so great if don't have one should go buy one so so so great smell
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I have worn this fragrance since 1997. I still wear it. It stays on my skin very well. I love it in the winter. It has such a unique scent. It is on the higher end but think all ladies should own a bottle.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
This by far is the best smelling perfume I have ever smelled. I will never be without it again. I has such a wonderful smell that is so unique. Can't wait until the holidays to see if it comes in a gift set. I would love to try other perfumes made by this maker. The bottle it comes in is also so beautiful it looks pretty sitting on my dresser. A+++++++++++ Next time your at Ulta go try it.
Thelma M.
I've worn this perfume for the last 10 years and it still yields the same result of driving my hubby crazy. I save it for special occasions when I want to feel extravagantly sexy:)
katheryne p.
LEVITTOWN, NY
I used to go through this perfume like water. It smells so gooooood! It has a very unique scent but I definitely think this is a perfume that everyone needs to own.
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
The scent is very very strong at first but shortly after mixing with your personal skin aroma and warmth it softens and sweetens up. My mom hated it at first bc of the strong smell but now we both have one
Katy L.
Ball
The smell is a bit strong at first, and very different. Once it settles down a bit its amazing...
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
What does it exactly do? & how does it work?
Ariel M.
What is it exactly?
Carolyn M.
What does this smell like?