Angel Angel Women's Angel by Thierry Mugler Gift Set - 2 pc
Angel Angel Women's Angel by Thierry Mugler Gift Set - 2 pc
  • "This fragrance is amazing- it is a little pricey but it smells great and lasts the whole day." in 1 review
  • "It's amazing.....it's long lasting and smells so so good." in 1 review
  • "Now that I'm an adult ugh I can't enough of this perfume, it smells amazing and the smell stays on your clothing all day not like some other perfumes." in 1 review
  • "My favorite perfume hands down." in 1 review
  • "All time favorite perfume!" in 1 review
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
I do not like this fragrance AT ALL. It literally smells just like baby powder. Could be just the chemistry with my skin, but it's terrible. Now her other fragrance "Alien" is to die for. I have like 2 bottles of it, and it smells amazing. I would recommend that one.
Laura H.
Weatherford, TX
Beautiful fragrance .. It is long last and it smells like nothing else I own. It is a little more expensive than most but it's well worth the price. Beautiful refillable bottle.. That saves you in the long run. I buy this over and over.
Jade B.
Smells great and the bottle is beautiful, I wear this one a lot, I get many compliments on it.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
I love Angel! I recently went to Sephora and no lie smelled at least 30 perfumes. I usually like sweet scents but the bottle was cute so gave it a try. It smells warm, a mix of dark chocolate, caramel and dirt? The sales lady said it smells Earthy not like dirt :) She said it only works on certain people so made me wear it around the store a bit than checked in with me later and she smelled it and said it for sure works with my body chemistry. Best part, they sell it on tap there! So you can bring your refillable bottle in and it's much cheaper! My $80 bottle is $50 to get refilled.
Kelli C.
This product was always something I was pushed to sell in my career in fragrances. It was always the number 1 fragrance to push people to purchase. The price is outrageous, but it is a refillable bottle, though the refill for it is pretty pricey as well. I never really enjoyed the fragrance myself. It is a very strong scent. However, I did find a lot of women that love this fragrance and the fragrance smelled different on each person. It is one of those scents you have to try on before you purchase to make sure it smells alright with your body chemistry.
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
My favorite perfume hands down. I consider this my signature scent its absolutely stunning. I have never had a perfume that was so powerful and long lasting. Its an all time classic and worth checking out. They also make versions slightly tweaked for summer and winter.
Teresa A.
When I was younger my cousin had this perfume. I used to go to her room & take some lol. Now that I'm an adult ugh I can't enough of this perfume, it smells amazing and the smell stays on your clothing all day not like some other perfumes.
Sue F.
Port Orange, FL
I discovered Angel about two months ago and I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I finally found myself at the mall on Friday looking for an Estee Lauder perfume. I saw the Angel display and just couldn't walk away......I bought it and I am so glad. I absolutely love it. It is my new fragrance.
Melissa G.
Stamford, CT
All time favorite perfume! I always have a bottle in hand. Everyone loves the smell too. I get compliments on how good I smell all the time! Even smells good during and after you workout 😊
Tara H.
Sheboygan, WI
This is my favorite perfume. I love this scent and receive compliments all the time. Definitely has a patchouli smell to it. Be sure to register your purchase on the website!!
Beware of imposters on ebay!