BY ANFORA #86 in Body Oil

Anfora 8.5floz aceite corporl see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this and if so please let me know your hone...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
My favorite thing This body oil is the smell and how smooth it it leaves your skin. It does leave our skin filling smooth and soft but my skin type is oily and it doesn’t help much with my skin type.
Alexandra M.
Webster Grvs, MO
This contained mineral oil, you don't smell it upon initial application, but the rose scent does fade into a sharp chemical odor. It's a shame because it does wonder for my skin. If the scent was reformulated, I would totally purchase this again.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This stuff is really inexpensive. It works well but sometimes it burns a bit on my sensitive skin, so I don't use it too much but every once in awhile. I honestly probably won't buy this one again. I'm sure other people might like it though!
Lana P.
San Gabriel, CA
The scent of this product is similar to that of a luxury perfume. It smells of a bottled rose garden. The amazing scent aside this product makes my cracking dry skin soft and smooth all the while preventing ingrown hairs and razor bumps after shaving, waxing, and plucking. It is hard to find in stores so whenever I see it at my target I am sure to purchase it although one bottle surely does last a long time.
Amber L.
I recently found this at my local target , super affordable and i'm already in love with it. It leaves your skin soft all day, I usually use regular baby oil but this is even better with less toxic ingredients ! The rose smell lingers all day but its not over powering so you can wear other perfume over it. Would recommend, and will buy again when i run out :)
Heather  H.
I saw this the other day in CVS and picked it up after reading the label and smelling the product. I love love love the rose smell. It smells so good! I used it for the first time and I'm so happy with the results! My skin is so soft and smells amazing! I will be using this a lot more now and I recommend it to those who have dry skin like I do. Plus the rose smell lasted about 24hours on my skin :)
Ivette U.
Este aceite es perfecto para después del baño ya que así deja la piel súper suave e hidratada todo el día, no es pejagoso, deja la piel con olor muy rico. Con solo la piel húmeda y poquito de este aceite es suficiente para una buena hidratación en todo el cuerpo.
mariangel a.
Este aceite es muy bueno, deja la piel muy hidratada y además tiene un olor muy agradable, además no te deja la piel aceitosa ni nada. Es muy bueno lo recomiendo
Lariza l.
I love this oil, at first I thought the smell would fade quickly but no, it stayed with me throughout the day. It's not a very overwhelming scent at all.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
One of my favorite products, it makes my skin so soft. It works best if used right out of the shower and the rose scent last longer than expected.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone ever tried this and if so please let me know your honest opinion?