BY AVON

• I would love to try this product always wanted but not if I ara w...1 Answers
  • I have a significant amount of acne scarring and (surprise!) comb...1 Answers
Angel K.
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15 Soft Honey
I have this foundation in ivory, the color is fine, application is good, but after a few minutes my skin started to burn it felt like a mild chemical burn or a sunburn. so I took it off. because of the application process I went through that day I will try it once more but if I get the same sensation I will be throwing it out. I've had this problem with many Avon foundations and eyeliners making my skin feel burning sensations or breaking out. some liners make my eyes water and burn. so I'm very picky when it comes to Avon. as of right now this is a fail. will update after second try.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15 Natural Tan
Cuando la compré y use por primera vez realmente me encanto. Pensé que habia encontrado la base perfecta para mi porque la cobertura era muy buena, el color perfecto para mi y no se sentía pesada. Despues de un mes aproximadamente me di cuenta que cambio la formula, la aplicaba y se oxidaba rapidamente dandome un color diferente al que deberia de ser y me sacaba mucha grasa en la zona T. Despues de varias oportunidades mas, decidi no continuar usandola y realmente no la volveria a comprar.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15 Natural Tan
I didn't know what to expect from this foundation but I really like it. The color matched so well which is hard to do for some of the med/deep shades. I was pleasantly surprised. It was very lightweight and lasted through my work day. I did have to powder because I am super oily but the finish was beautiful and blend-able.
Liz A.
Brentwood
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15
It's not bad but it's not good it's clumpy and liquidy at times and it feels heavy on the face . I do not recommend using a liquid eyeliner on top of this it will destroy your liquid eyeliner it's happened to me
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
I admire this foundation, I was given this foundation for Christmas. I use the shade natural beige and it blends wonderfully into my skin like silk. It is definitely a buildable coverage you can go light or full coverage depends on your taste. I blend this with my beauty blender and it makes me look flawless! I love it! This foundation is fine for jobs, Classes when you did overnight assignments, and Parties. I even wore it to a party and this lady comes to me and asked me about my foundation.. she said it must be Mac... I replied No. The application is good. I'm very picky when it comes to Makeup. I love how it makes your face glow. Last all day, washes off easily.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I was so excited to get my new Avon product in the mail today I've been a fan of Avon since going back to when my mother you said when I was a child I tried this new age transforming it how to keep my skin hydrated all day and I have very dry sensitive skin so it's very hard for me to find a product that works but also moisturize is really well this is definitely a two thumbs up for me
Morgen R.
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15 Natural Tan
My mom lent me this foundation after our trip to the beach because my normal foundation was too light. I personally am not a fan of this foundation. I feel like it makes me look cakey and I started breaking out a little but after wearing it. I have never been crazy over Avon products as when they are anywhere near my eyes my eyes sting and water!
Sabrina K.
I have this in Ivory. The color is a decent match and coverage is good. This foundation gives a very dewy look. I'm not thrilled with the tingling and stinging feeling I get around the delicate skin around my eyes which can make my eyes water that this product causes, unfortunately. I probably won't order it again.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
I got this as a gift and I used the whole bottle it was a great foundation match sprisingly and nice foundation overall, I was satisfied with it but it didn't bother my combo skin very much and I use a very light hand when it come to foundation, I liked that it had spf in it
Arianna C.
This is a recommended foundation for dry skin. It makes the skin feel hydrated, gives it a very natural shine and also has sunscreen. I always use it and my face looks good at the end of the day.
Su R.
I have a significant amount of acne scarring and (surprise!) combination skin. Did this make people break out at all? Coverage on a range from tint to full?
I would love to try this product always wanted but not if I ara well to my skin type