Anew Age-transforming Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Melissa W.Anew Age-transforming Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Melissa W.Anew Age-transforming Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Arianna C.See all 9 photos
7 colors available

BY AVON

• I would love to try this product alwa... Is very good product and adap... 1 Answers
  • I have a significant amount of acne s...It broke me out like crazy!!! ... 1 Answers
Photos (9)
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Paterson, NJ
I admire this foundation, I was given this foundation for Christmas. I use the shade natural beige and it blends wonderfully into my skin like silk. It is definitely a buildable coverage you can go light or full coverage depends on your taste. I blend this with my beauty blender and it makes me look flawless! I love it! This foundation is fine for jobs, Classes when you did overnight assignments, and Parties. I even wore it to a party and this lady comes to me and asked me about my foundation.. she said it must be Mac... I replied No. The application is good. I'm very picky when it comes to Makeup. I love how it makes your face glow. Last all day, washes off easily.
Angel K.
Angel K.
May 15, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15 Soft Honey
I have this foundation in ivory, the color is fine, application is good, but after a few minutes my skin started to burn it felt like a mild chemical burn or a sunburn. so I took it off. because of the application process I went through that day I will try it once more but if I get the same sensation I will be throwing it out. I've had this problem with many Avon foundations and eyeliners making my skin feel burning sensations or breaking out. some liners make my eyes water and burn. so I'm very picky when it comes to Avon. as of right now this is a fail. will update after second try.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
I have this in Ivory. The color is a decent match and coverage is good. This foundation gives a very dewy look. I'm not thrilled with the tingling and stinging feeling I get around the delicate skin around my eyes which can make my eyes water that this product causes, unfortunately. I probably won't order it again.
Paumakeup V.
Paumakeup V.
Miami, Florida
Feb. 12, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15 Soft Honey
The best foundation. Definitely. I love your coverage , the skin is illuminated with natural appearance. Is super- partner. Besides the yellow hue is parfecto . Congratulations on this basis. Thousand points for her.
Joana A.
Joana A.
Feb. 10, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15 Soft Honey
This foundation is my love for life! The covered it's amazing, the texture, the color. my only complain is the fixation, actually this is a big problem, meanly in the hot days!!
Betty B.
Betty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I been using the foundation for a while now & i love how it makes your face glow & the foundation blends well with my skin color my mom & sister use it as well & they love it
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to get my new Avon product in the mail today I've been a fan of Avon since going back to when my mother you said when I was a child I tried this new age transforming it how to keep my skin hydrated all day and I have very dry sensitive skin so it's very hard for me to find a product that works but also moisturize is really well this is definitely a two thumbs up for me
Bella R.
Bella R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and I used the whole bottle it was a great foundation match sprisingly and nice foundation overall, I was satisfied with it but it didn't bother my combo skin very much and I use a very light hand when it come to foundation, I liked that it had spf in it
Arianna C.
Arianna C.
This is a recommended foundation for dry skin. It makes the skin feel hydrated, gives it a very natural shine and also has sunscreen. I always use it and my face looks good at the end of the day.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation in the color nude and I love it. Its the first foundation I ever bought that matches my skin tone! Thank you avon!
I would love to try this product always wanted but not if I ara well to my skin type
Su R.
Su R.
I have a significant amount of acne scarring and (surprise!) combination skin. Did this make people break out at all? Coverage on a range from tint to full?