Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Mistsanese
Bless this Mess Soothing Body & Hair Elixir

anese Bless this Mess Soothing Body & Hair Elixir

by anese

Mist your skin to free it of it's sins with this refreshing mix of Sea Holly and Holy Water. Yes, this really has Holy Water in it. Bless this Mess is a crisp and clean scent, blended with Organic Aloe Vera.  All of our products are a blend of natural ingredients that work to moisturize and sooth.

Will this help with damaged hair?
Start your review of anese Bless this Mess Soothing Body & Hair Elixir!
How would you rate this product?
Heather N.
Garden grove , CA
I am not much of a mist spray type of girl but this stuff is great to spray a little on your face and even your hair! And the bottle is super big which is awesome
avery S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
this product is amazing! it works so well for taming my curly and frizzy hair and also is great for a calming lotion
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
Super nice scent, I use it after a nice bath or shower and it’s very relaxing. Definitely always recommend this brand!!!
Lauren H.
I love this spray! It smells amazing and because it has glycerin, it keeps my skin and hair soft. The bottle is nice but kind of heavy. I've used other scents as well and they're nice, this one is just my favorite.
Kayla D.
Waldoboro, ME
Works really well on my cuticles and soaks in fast. Doesn’t leave my hands greasy. Smells good too.
Sheilah V.
Hoboken , NJ
I used this every morning I didn’t shower to wake up my dry curls. Smells great and gives a nice lil bounce to the hair and scent to the skin.
Patricia O.
Orlando, FL
I actually get excited about using this ever morning. I mainly use it for my hair but sometimes as a perfume and it’s so nice and light. I’m was new to this brand and really like their products. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate me at all. The scent is like you just showered even if you just worked out! Perfect for everyday
Rachael W.
spring Branch
All of the products I have tried from this brand are amazing, including this one. This serum does not disappoint. It is super effective, I just wish it was a little more affordable for the amount of product you receive.
Courtney R.
I have tried face mists before and this one I will definitely be repurchasing. Not only does it have a fresh sent to it but it makes my skin feel very hydrated and FRESH. I spray it on my face every night after I moisturize and as a setting spray after I put my makeup on. I also have the charcoal mask and their booty scrub. Love both as well! The mask makes me feel like I just got out of the spay and the scrub has really helped with my cellulite and has helped with preventing any body acne. I use the scrub on my chest as well since I get occasional chest acne and the next day they're gone. I have the toner as well but didn't notice any difference in my skin while using it but didn't make my face feel dry like other toners I have used. Love this brand and love the names of the products as well! Highly recommend.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
I have 3 of the elixirs from Anese. They all smell beautiful! I know these weren't meant to serve solely as a perfume, but I do wish the scent was a little stronger. It wears off in what feels like a few minutes. I'm sure the scent isn't strong because the elixir was meant to be sprayed practically anywhere. But sometimes it's non existent. The bottle is huge, but the main ingredient is water. The packaging and product names are so cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...