anese Bless this Mess Soothing Body & Hair Elixir uploaded by Jess M.

BY ANESE #79 in Facial Mists

Mist your skin to free it of it's sins with this refreshing mix of Sea Holly and Holy Water. Yes, this really has Holy Water in it. Bless this Mess is a crisp and clean scent, blended with Organic Aloe Vera.  All of our products are a blend of natural ingredients that work to moisturize and sooth.

Courtney R.
I have tried face mists before and this one I will definitely be repurchasing. Not only does it have a fresh sent to it but it makes my skin feel very hydrated and FRESH. I spray it on my face every night after I moisturize and as a setting spray after I put my makeup on. I also have the charcoal mask and their booty scrub. Love both as well! The mask makes me feel like I just got out of the spay and the scrub has really helped with my cellulite and has helped with preventing any body acne. I use the scrub on my chest as well since I get occasional chest acne and the next day they're gone. I have the toner as well but didn't notice any difference in my skin while using it but didn't make my face feel dry like other toners I have used. Love this brand and love the names of the products as well! Highly recommend.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
I have 3 of the elixirs from Anese. They all smell beautiful! I know these weren't meant to serve solely as a perfume, but I do wish the scent was a little stronger. It wears off in what feels like a few minutes. I'm sure the scent isn't strong because the elixir was meant to be sprayed practically anywhere. But sometimes it's non existent. The bottle is huge, but the main ingredient is water. The packaging and product names are so cute!
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
This scent is so fresh! It's "sea holly and holy water" and made for the body and hair. I love the packaging and clever names. These aspects were initially what drew me in. But I am so impressed by the quality and the scents. I own every Anese Hydrating Mist and the Booty scrub, I highly recommend all these products. Natural and game-changing.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
I LOVE this! I spray it in my hair, skin and use it to set my makeup. The combination of scents and notes makes it unique and personally nostalgic for summer. The names of this brands products are very witty, eye catching and unique. Most of all the product lasts long!
Lacey P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Will this help with damaged hair?