BY ANDY CAPP'S

Oven-baked, corn and potato snacks with Andy Capp, that English Northern layabout, as mascot! Weird yet wonderful! These Hot Fries boast a real kick that you'll love. Grab a bag, kick back on the sofa and enjoy in true Andy Capp style! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chakirah K.
These are the original hot fries and the best. They always meet my expectations. They have gotten spicier in my option over the years. They are not really a healthy snack, but they taste good. You should try them.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these! Have been eating hot fries since a little girl. They are sooo good. Not to spicy but flavorful and the perfect snack. The only con is that the bag is never full. I’d recommend to others for sure.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This is my favorite all time chip snack. I have been eating these every since I was little kid. I never get tired of the taste. These are freaking amazing. I know these chips have other flavors but I prefer the hot fries flavor. I brought two packs today when I was at the dollar tree today lol. These are so addictive. I eat about three bags a week lol. I mean these are the classic hot fries, how can you not loves these? You can find these anywhere; drug stores, wal mart, Kroger, family dollar, dollar general, and dollar tree.
Sawan C.
Gardner
Such a guilty pleasure. I know these are so unhealthy for you but omg these are delicious and addictive. It’s the right amount of heat. I can only find the small bags at certain stores and can no longer find big bags of this which is a bummer.
Gaby R.
I frikkin love these so much! There not too spicy either. I love hot stuff. The corn is airy and puffy , they also aren’t too bad for you either. Only 98 cents and absolutely in love. You can find them anywhere in gas stations . My favorite and go to snack. Good amount of them and they’re so delicious!! They have their own attractive and original taste. Love the holoish bag as well. The thin snacks aren’t bad in the least.
Claire P.
These are delicious & addicting! They have a unique flavor to them; not cheesy like hot cheetos.. their own flavor. I love the texture of them too, they are more of a funyun texture rather than crunchy they are crisp and almost melt in your mouth. I always make sure to grab some whenever I’m at the dollar tree!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this snack and the taste is great. This product is affordable and it can be purchased anywhere. I got my family members eating these hot fries. I have tried other hot fries but they are too hot. I recommend this product to anyone.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
THESE ARE MY #1 FAVORITE CHIPS !! These are so great ! There spicy and delicious and not to spicy which is the best part ! You have to go try these if you haven't there amazing !!
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
When in doubt if I'm needing a little snack to get by till lunch or dinner these are my go to! I love them! They are a bit hot but I have no problem with it! Love!
Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
Yes!!!! My go to snack before chesters. I could never finish a bag because it was sooo spicy but yes def my favorite. Ate these all throughout my high school year.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Any recipes that you could use these in?
christine c.
Why wont you all bring back salsa fries? #salsafrieslover