andy capp's® hot fries corn & potato snacks

by Andy Capp's

Oven-baked, corn and potato snacks with Andy Capp, that English Northern layabout, as mascot! Weird yet wonderful! These Hot Fries boast a real kick that you'll love. Grab a bag, kick back on the sofa and enjoy in true Andy Capp style!

Why wont you all bring back salsa fries? #salsafrieslover
Any recipes that you could use these in?
Start your review of andy capp's® hot fries corn & potato snacks !
3 months ago412 Berry st
Purchased at: Kroger
I am obsessed Andy Capps Hot Fries! I buy 6 bags when I go grocery shopping and always keep a stash next to my bed for midnight snacking. I like them better than the Cheeto brand hot fries. They have a nice oven baked crunch. They are also pretty cheap compared to other brand potato chips.
a month agoMoorestown, NJ
I go through phases with these delicious hot fries! I go through periods where I am obsessed to the point where I have to actually cut myself off! They are the perfect level of spiciness! Also there baked so.. *healthy* Definitely give them a try and you won't regret it!
20 days agoMiddle River, MD
These are my go-to when I want something crunchy and snacky. The crispiness is on point because they’re so light and airy. And the spice level is just perfect. I’ve never been able to save them long enough to do anything but eat them straight from the bag, but I bet they would be fantastic to bread chicken with or to add to mac and cheese.
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
THESE ARE MY #1 FAVORITE CHIPS !! These are so great ! There spicy and delicious and not to spicy which is the best part ! You have to go try these if you haven't there amazing !!
6 months ago
Not to be dramatic - but these are better than hot cheetos..... Seriously they're airy and crunchy and delicious - it's hot without being torturous - you can still taste all the flavors. I'm addicted and I don't even care. I'm just going to keep buying them.
2 years agoIndianapolis Indiana
I absolutely love hot fries!! andy capp's® hot fries corn & potato snacks is my favorite hot fries brand and hot fries product!! It is very affordable and I bought at Walmart!! Will buy again!
9 months ago
These are so cheap and are my favorite childhood snack and memory. You get more for the price than potato chips, not much air in the bag, and such a yummy yummy snack. I will always reccomend these. Try the other flavors too!
a year agohigh point, NC
Childhood favorite ..... Very crunchy and very good . If you never had these you must try at least once . And to top it off they only coast like a dollar anywhere.
8 months agoMilford
These are my favorite snack! They are easy to eat and very delicious! They’re very inexpensive and stents crazy hot. They can leave staining o your fingers but to me that is not a problem. I overall highly recommended these Hot Fries!
2 years ago
The best snack on earth. I have been eating them since I had teeth. I lobe spicy things and these are (usually) quite spicy. I will say over the years I feel like they have been a bit skimpy with the spicy coating in some bags and they're more just corn chips, and then sometimes you get others that seem on point. Kind of frustrating, but what can you do. The good bags make it all worth it!