Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks uploaded by Jazmine S.

BY ANDY CAPP'S

Andy Capp's® Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks.
Big bag.
Taste the oven baked crunch!
1/8 bag per serving.

Buy on Jet.com*
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Corn & Potato Snacks more...
One of my all time favorite snack foods. I love how spicy they are, but not overly spicy. I always make sure I have a bag of these around the house at all times. And what is even better is that they are so inexpensive!
Karla H.
San Antonio , TX
This review is for cheddar fries. I picked them up by mistake thinking they were hot fries. First of all, Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks are their own category. I think they are the epitome of a vending machine snack. They are airy, delightful, and pack a big crunch. I was surprised at how flavorful the cheddar fries are. You get the right amount of cheesiness without being overwhelming like cheetos or doritos. There also seems to be a kind of ranch or oniony flavor. If you like the hot fries I recommend trying the cheddar fries flavor.
Carissa O.
Review for: Corn & Potato Snacks more...
These are one of my go to snacks! I love spicy things and the amount of spice on these (usually) is spot on. I will say as of lately there seems to be more and more “bare” bags floating around. But the good bags make them so worth it. The big bags last a while too. I buy them by the box full off amazon so they’re always on hand.
Katie N.
New Lexington, OH
Love them sooo much such a good snack for those who like spicy food! And they are a great price. They won't break the bank and they are tasty!
Ashley M.
Jersey City , NJ
Review for: Corn & Potato Snacks more...
I love these, they’re much better than hot Cheetos in my opinion. The flavor is fantastic!
Jazmine S.
West Hartford, CT
Very delicious. A little unnatural look, and a little too spicy for my taste. Overall a 3.
Claire P.
My bf insists that these are way better than hot Cheetos.. do you agree? How are these compared to those? I've never had them before!