Food & SnacksSnack FoodsAndy Capp's
Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks

Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks

by Andy Capp's

Andy Capp's® Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks.
Big bag.
Taste the oven baked crunch!
1/8 bag per serving.
130 calories.
1.5g sat. fat, 8%DV.
300mg sodium, 13%DV.
1g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks!
Samantha L.
Depauw, IN
Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks uploaded by Samantha L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love spicy food but cannot eat anything real hot. Yeah, I'm a sissy...lol. That's why I love these chips. I can eat about 3 before I have to drink..lol. And you get 50 fries at 140 calories, so that helps the calorie counter. If you like chips and spicy food, give Andy Capp's Hot Fries a chance.
Wandalee P.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My kids absolutely love these potatoe snacks. Andy's hot fries are super addicting and is hot but not extremely hot like the hot cheetos. You will manage eating them but of course not everyone's taste buds are the same.
Deb M.
Greenville
I love Andy Capp's Hot Fries!  My fave snack...so light and crispy and spicy!  I also love that they don't have any artificial coloring in them, just natural ingredients for color.  They are so yummy and really addicting.  Would highly recommend.
Megan C.
Monticello, KY
Hot fries in a big bag, how could you possibly go wrong here! I was super excited to find the big version of one of the best snacks.
Ashley M.
Jersey City , NJ
I love these, they’re much better than hot Cheetos in my opinion. The flavor is fantastic!
Katie N.
New Lexington, OH
Love them sooo much such a good snack for those who like spicy food! And they are a great price. They won't break the bank and they are tasty!
Jazmine S.
West Hartford, CT
Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks uploaded by Jazmine S.
Very delicious. A little unnatural look, and a little too spicy for my taste. Overall a 3.
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
1,292 reviews
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I like these they are very salty but I do like them they are very filling and a very inexpensive snack You can find them almost everywhere and I will buy them again every now and then They have no healthy values but it's a good snack for me to eat anytime anywhere
Emilie B.
Luverne, MN
Yum! These are so good and addicting! The perfect amount of spice to keep you wanting more! Cheap price
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Well I don't really eat these, but my daughter and husband do. I don't know about healthy, but there is 140 calories per serving. I wouldn't need to make any improvements. I guess it's delicious. My dog Teddybear even likes them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...