Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks uploaded by Jazmine S.

BY ANDY CAPP'S

Andy Capp's® Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks.
Big bag.
Taste the oven baked crunch!
1/8 bag per serving.
130 calories.
1.5g sat. fat, 8%DV.
300mg sodium, 13%DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Corn & Potato Snacks more...
One of my all time favorite snack foods. I love how spicy they are, but not overly spicy. I always make sure I have a bag of these around the house at all times. And what is even better is that they are so inexpensive!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
This review is for cheddar fries. I picked them up by mistake thinking they were hot fries. First of all, Andy Capp's Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks are their own category. I think they are the epitome of a vending machine snack. They are airy, delightful, and pack a big crunch. I was surprised at how flavorful the cheddar fries are. You get the right amount of cheesiness without being overwhelming like cheetos or doritos. There also seems to be a kind of ranch or oniony flavor. If you like the hot fries I recommend trying the cheddar fries flavor.
Katie N.
New Lexington, OH
Love them sooo much such a good snack for those who like spicy food! And they are a great price. They won't break the bank and they are tasty!
Jazmine S.
West Hartford, CT
Very delicious. A little unnatural look, and a little too spicy for my taste. Overall a 3.
Claire P.
My bf insists that these are way better than hot Cheetos.. do you agree? How are these compared to those? I've never had them before!