Andy Capp's® Cheddar Fries Corn & Potato Snacks 3 oz. Bag uploaded by Shani S.

BY ANDY CAPP'S

Quite why British creation Andy Capp has ended up on bags of American potato chips we don't know, but here he is on this huge bag of cheddar flavoured corn and potato chips. And they're absolutely delicious! Pick up a bag or two today, you won't regret it! see more...

• How does these compare to their hot fries that this company makes?2 Answers
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
I would live off of these if I could... granted I would be 500 pounds but still they are so yummy... I love taking them on long road trips because I know one big bag can get me to wherever I am traveling
anabel c.
These are the best fries. They have the perfect amount of flavoring. They're so good that you can finish them in one sitting. Recommend these chip fries to everyone, especially kids.
crystal m.
Don't really find these as much in my area but I remember eating them all the time as a kid. They're so crispy and delicious. Cheese was always my favorite flavor.
Mandy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
So fcking good. just saying.

they're amazing to snack on any time and they don't feel too heavy when you snack on a couple at a time. i could even eat entire bags as well. can't find anything negative to say.
J M.
These are crunchy cheddar flavored corn sticks cut like fries. They're a good easy crunchy snack food. I used to get them at school to have with my lunch.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
These are so good! Perfect snack for all ages! Yum! I take them to class to munch on and my son eats these almost daily. And they're cheap too.
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
So good tasting, so salty, so bad for you. I regret nothing. They were perfect in my younger days and during my recent pregnancy.
amare s.
El Paso, TX
I do not recommend these I find them to be absolutely awful. They have allot of salt in the. Which makes it very unenjoyable
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
I haven't eaten these in a long time! They were very cheesy and delicious I would eat a whole bag by myself!
Machalia C.
Lima, OH
Love the cheddar and hot ones, these are a good snack. My daughter also loves them. Not too bad.
Jamie T.
Newtown, PA
How does these compare to their hot fries that this company makes?