Food & SnacksSnack FoodsAndy Capp's
andy capp's cheddar fries corn & potato snacks

andy capp's® cheddar fries corn & potato snacks

by Andy Capp's

Quite why British creation Andy Capp has ended up on bags of American potato chips we don't know, but here he is on this huge bag of cheddar flavoured corn and potato chips. And they're absolutely delicious! Pick up a bag or two today, you won't regret it!

How does these compare to their hot fries that this company makes?
Start your review of andy capp's® cheddar fries corn & potato snacks !
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Okay so I tried these today and I'm not really liking them to much. Just isn't for my tastebuds
J M.
These are crunchy cheddar flavored corn sticks cut like fries. They're a good easy crunchy snack food. I used to get them at school to have with my lunch.
Machalia C.
Lima, OH
Love the cheddar and hot ones, these are a good snack. My daughter also loves them. Not too bad.
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
I do not recommend these I find them to be absolutely awful. They have allot of salt in the. Which makes it very unenjoyable
Marina L.
Elm Grove, WI
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Really tast and crunch. Love it! I bought it on Dollar Tree my mistake thinking about potatos sticks and in the and I am glad I did. It is a great snack for a great price.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
These are so nostalgic for me I used to eat them religiously as a kid and still enjoy them as an adult. Really cheap and tasty. The hot fries are my favorite but the cheddar ones are just as good
crystal M.
Don't really find these as much in my area but I remember eating them all the time as a kid. They're so crispy and delicious. Cheese was always my favorite flavor.
Amber G.
Lucasville, OH
These are so good! Perfect snack for all ages! Yum! I take them to class to munch on and my son eats these almost daily. And they're cheap too.
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
I would live off of these if I could... granted I would be 500 pounds but still they are so yummy... I love taking them on long road trips because I know one big bag can get me to wherever I am traveling
Shani S.
Baraga, MI
andy capp's® cheddar fries corn & potato snacks  uploaded by Shani S.
I love these chips/ fries! They taste amazing. My daughter loves them too!
I love these chips/ fries! They taste amazing. My daughter loves them too!