Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries

by Andy Capp's

Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries, 3 Oz: Taste the oven-baked crunch 0g trans fat per serving

Would you suggest to use a dip with this to make it taste better? Or just to snack on it as it is ?
Start your review of Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries!
How would you rate this product?
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Target
One of my go to snacks! They have amazing flavor not to over powering with cheddar, they give you that satisfying crunch that you're craving! Definitely recommend!!
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries uploaded by Christina B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love munching on these. My family likes the hot fries better but these are my favorites. They are always super crispy and taste great. I also like to crush them up and use them to coat chicken.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Yum. If you've never had cheddar fries, you need to go to Dollar Tree right now. I've seen these other places as well. They are delicious. They also have hot fries and ranch fries. Yum. It's like a crispy, airy, cheddary snack.
Apryl C.
Old Town, ME
These are so good! I love the crunch and there's the perfect amount of cheese flavor to them. I only wish they had a bigger bag I could buy because these don't stay for long in my house!
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
These are the perfect snacks when you are in a hurry! They taste amazing, and bring back a lot of memories childhood. They are the perfect cheesy, crunchy snack.
Kathleen S.
Cheddar Fries are one of my favorites. They have a lot of cheddar powder on the chips, or fries, but I prefer that. They have a distinct taste and the look to the fries are very appealing.
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
One of me and my children’s favorite snacks! I’ve actually been eating these since I was in elementary school! They’re so delicious! We fight over them in my house!! Flavorful, and easy to eat! I can’t recommend enough!
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
I loved these since i was a kid. They don't even taste like cheddar cheese,but they are good kind of like chester hot fries but better.
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
One word Amazing! These taste great and here they are a buck you can't beat that. Plus you get a lot of em in the bag not just air.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
I used to eat these all the time as a child! I find them simetimes and i get them they are cheap!