Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries uploaded by De'Jah I.Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries uploaded by mona k.

BY ANDY CAPP'S

Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries, 3 Oz: Taste the oven-baked crunch 0g trans fat per serving see more...

• Would you suggest to use a dip with this to make it taste...4 Answers
De'Jah I.
I absolutely LOVE these chips. Very inexpensive and is savory. I got these small 3 oz packs from Dollar Tree whenever I go! I've been buying these since I was introduced to them. It's better than other hot fries you try. I would definitely recommend someone to give these a try!  Andy Capp's® Hot Fries Corn & Potato Snacks 3 oz. Bag
Leelee B.
I am currently devoting a “BIG BAG” of these lol. They are a good snack and affordable. Could be a lot more flavorful. The cheez-its grooves pack more flavor and so do Doritos. Good travel snack, I would try to see if you like them.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Most likely the best snack they are just so good like couldn't get any better you can find them at all gas stations pretty much and grocery stores they just give you so much and it's like your eating actual cheese fries
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
My son and I both absolutely love every flavor of Andy Capp's fries. The only complaint I have with the cheddar fries is that the saltiness is really a little overpowering. They would still be tasty if they halved the sodium content.
Jessica A.
My favorite snack food! They taste so good. The cheddar fries have a garlic cheese taste like nothing else. I have not found any other snack food that is as flavorful. Each bag is pretty cheap. Walmart sometimes has large bags for a good price. They are hard to find though, not many places sell them. I am addicted to these things so whenever I see them I grab them. They are always fresh. Yes they are messy, but so is any other snack food in a bag! The only downside is they contain preservatives that are harmful in large doses. I wish they would switch to an all natural recipe with natural colorings and natural ingredients to preserve freshness. Until they do that, I try to eat them in moderation... which is tough!
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Ommmmmmmmmmg I haven't thought about these chips since god knows when but I came across this picture on the food section of influenster and it took me back to memory lane. But anyway, I lovvveeeeeee these chips I love it in cheddar but I absolutely love it in hot!!!!! They're so yummy you guys. I'm so excited even to the point I wanna go to my local publix and buy a whole box.
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
These remind me of my childhood. I don't eat these snacks often but I'll grab them when I'm having a craving for them. They're crunchy but not too crunchy and have a great cheese flavor. My kids love these for snacks too
Apryl C.
These are so good! I love the crunch and there's the perfect amount of cheese flavor to them. I only wish they had a bigger bag I could buy because these don't stay for long in my house!
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
I love these things. Such a great snack. Reminds me of child hood. the bag has a satisfying amount of fries in it. And the flavor is not just cheese but also a few spices like chives. Nothing too complex just a great combination.
R H.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my god. The "hot" flavor is so addictive. I don't care for the cheddar, BBQ, or steak fries variations though. unfortunately sometimes a bag has too much air and the fries are crispy rather than crunchy which is disappointing because i prefer it with a good crunch.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY
Would you suggest to use a dip with this to make it taste better? Or just to snack on it as it is ?