Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek uploaded by Alexis W.

BY ANDREW ADAMSON & VICKY JENSON #79 in Movies

In this fully computer-animated fantasy from the creators of Antz, we follow the travails of Shrek (Mike Myers), a green ogre who enjoys a life of solitude. Living in a far away swamp, he is suddenly invaded by a hoard of fairy tale characters, such as the Big Bad Wolf, the Three Little Pigs, and Three Blind Mice, all refugees of their homes who have been shunned by the evil Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow). They want to save their homes from ruin, and enlist the help of Shrek, who is in the same situation. Shrek decides to offer Lord Farquaad a deal; he will rescue the beautiful Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz), who is intended to be Farquaad's bride. Accompanying Shrek on his adventure is the faithful but loquacious Donkey (Eddie Murphy), who has a penchant for crooning pop songs. The two must face various obstacles in order to locate the Princess, but they find their world challenged when she reveals a dark secret that will affect the group. Shrek is based on the children's book by William Steig, and features additional voice-work by Vincent Cassel, Cody Cameron, and Kathleen Freeman. see more...

• Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see wh...1 Answers
  • Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so! 3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?16 Answers
Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek
  • "Great movie for the whole family, I would definitely recommend to put this in your collection." in 5 reviews
Suzanne E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A movie for all ages! Great characters and writing. Adult humor is on-point. Excellent soundtrack as well.
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Hilarious movie. Reminds me of my childhood. I loved the old original Shrek movie that started it almost
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Great movie for kids that adults can enjoy also. Another classic. All of the sequels are also great.
Morgan R.
Such a great movie from my childhood! I loved shrek growing up and will always be one of my favorites!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Shrek is such a great family movie. I like how they have made a second and third one too. super cute.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
I still love Shrek, this movie is really inapropriate at times but there is humor for everyone haha
Sarah N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I can watch this movie over and over and over again. I love all the characters. And it's so funny.
Chloe J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this movie as a kid and love it just as much as a mother. Its great catching the jokes now!
Dana E.
Bakersfield, CA
I remember this movie so much, lke I watched it yesterdayn such a good story. And unforgettable
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do your children like this movie?
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so!
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
How did they get the name sherek?
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see what happens with they babies, do they fall in love with humans also?