Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek uploaded by Alexis W.

BY ANDREW ADAMSON & VICKY JENSON

In this fully computer-animated fantasy from the creators of Antz, we follow the travails of Shrek (Mike Myers), a green ogre who enjoys a life of solitude. Living in a far away swamp, he is suddenly invaded by a hoard of fairy tale characters, such as the Big Bad Wolf, the Three Little Pigs, and Three Blind Mice, all refugees of their homes who have been shunned by the evil Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow). They want to save their homes from ruin, and enlist the help of Shrek, who is in the same situation. Shrek decides to offer Lord Farquaad a deal; he will rescue the beautiful Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz), who is intended to be Farquaad's bride. Accompanying Shrek on his adventure is the faithful but loquacious Donkey (Eddie Murphy), who has a penchant for crooning pop songs. The two must face various obstacles in order to locate the Princess, but they find their world challenged when she reveals a dark secret that will affect the group. Shrek is based on the children's book by William Steig, and features additional voice-work by Vincent Cassel, Cody Cameron, and Kathleen Freeman. see more...

• Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see wh...1 Answers
  • Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so! 3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?16 Answers
Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek
  • "Great movie for the whole family, I would definitely recommend to put this in your collection." in 5 reviews
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I enjoy this movie. I love that it is for kids, but they put funny moments in there that only grownups understand!
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watch all the Shrek movies. Its great for the families. You will never get old of this. Its funny and cute.
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
Cute movie! Funny for children. I remember watching this movie with my father as a child. He enjoyed it as well!
Kaitlyn P.
Shriek is ok. I think that it is a good kids movie. It funny but it also teaches young kids a good life lesson.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Shrek!!! I am a huge, huge Shrek fan!!!! It's a wonderful fun movie!! Such a wonderful wonderful movie!!
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funny movie! Even funnier when you watch it in Spanish and the little gingerbread man talks about his thong! 😩😂
Kylie T.
Shrek is a gem of a movie, and hilarious and if anyone disagrees then I question their ability to have fun!
Jessica B.
I loved this movie growing up and I still do. I really enjoy watching it with my little cousin. Good times!;)
Carly W.
Homewood , IL
Such a good movie for children and adults! One of those movies you don't mind watching 50x with your kids!!
Suzanne E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A movie for all ages! Great characters and writing. Adult humor is on-point. Excellent soundtrack as well.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do your children like this movie?
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so!
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
How did they get the name sherek?
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see what happens with they babies, do they fall in love with humans also?