Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek uploaded by Alexis W.

BY ANDREW ADAMSON & VICKY JENSON

In this fully computer-animated fantasy from the creators of Antz, we follow the travails of Shrek (Mike Myers), a green ogre who enjoys a life of solitude. Living in a far away swamp, he is suddenly invaded by a hoard of fairy tale characters, such as the Big Bad Wolf, the Three Little Pigs, and Three Blind Mice, all refugees of their homes who have been shunned by the evil Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow). They want to save their homes from ruin, and enlist the help of Shrek, who is in the same situation. Shrek decides to offer Lord Farquaad a deal; he will rescue the beautiful Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz), who is intended to be Farquaad's bride. Accompanying Shrek on his adventure is the faithful but loquacious Donkey (Eddie Murphy), who has a penchant for crooning pop songs. The two must face various obstacles in order to locate the Princess, but they find their world challenged when she reveals a dark secret that will affect the group. Shrek is based on the children's book by William Steig, and features additional voice-work by Vincent Cassel, Cody Cameron, and Kathleen Freeman. see more...

• Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see what happe...1 Answers
  • Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so! 3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?16 Answers
Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek
  • "Great movie for the whole family, I would definitely recommend to put this in your collection." in 5 reviews
Jackie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this movie! It was unlike anything I have ever seen. It is just a feel good movie and I love the whole series!
Rebecca D.
Falkville, AL
23 years old and I will always love this movie. Good movie for family movie nights and it's sure to leave you laughing
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wow!! I love this movie. Every time this comes on t.v. me and my son watch it. I enjoy watching all the Shrek movies.
Kylie K.
funny movie for the whole family. keeps you laughing. characters work great together and are perfect for their roles
Denise W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great sit down movie for the whole family. I would reccome d watching on family night for some awesome quality time.
Ashley M.
Lincoln, AL
This movie will always be one of my all time favorite children movies. I will defiantly have my kids watching this.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watch all the Shrek movies. Its great for the families. You will never get old of this. Its funny and cute.
Keisha H.
This is a great movie for the whole family. It has a good story line and is very very funny. A definite must watch.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I enjoy this movie. I love that it is for kids, but they put funny moments in there that only grownups understand!
Kaitlyn P.
Shriek is ok. I think that it is a good kids movie. It funny but it also teaches young kids a good life lesson.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do your children like this movie?
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so!
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
How did they get the name sherek?
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see what happens with they babies, do they fall in love with humans also?