Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek uploaded by Alexis W.

BY ANDREW ADAMSON & VICKY JENSON

In this fully computer-animated fantasy from the creators of Antz, we follow the travails of Shrek (Mike Myers), a green ogre who enjoys a life of solitude. Living in a far away swamp, he is suddenly invaded by a hoard of fairy tale characters, such as the Big Bad Wolf, the Three Little Pigs, and Three Blind Mice, all refugees of their homes who have been shunned by the evil Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow). They want to save their homes from ruin, and enlist the help of Shrek, who is in the same situation. Shrek decides to offer Lord Farquaad a deal; he will rescue the beautiful Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz), who is intended to be Farquaad's bride. Accompanying Shrek on his adventure is the faithful but loquacious Donkey (Eddie Murphy), who has a penchant for crooning pop songs. The two must face various obstacles in order to locate the Princess, but they find their world challenged when she reveals a dark secret that will affect the group. Shrek is based on the children's book by William Steig, and features additional voice-work by Vincent Cassel, Cody Cameron, and Kathleen Freeman. see more...

• Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see wh...1 Answers
  • Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so! 3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?16 Answers
Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek
  • "Great movie for the whole family, I would definitely recommend to put this in your collection." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI
I love shrek!! Its a great family movie that my whole family likes to sit down and watch. It keeps my daughter entertained and still has humorous qualities adults like.
Kara Z.
Absolute classic. I remember first watching it and falling in love with everything about it. The characters are hilarious; Princess Fiona is pretty badass for a princess. Along with the humour, there's also a great message and the soundtrack is amazing too!
Allie R.
One of the best Animated movies of all time, great for the whole family. It's hilarious and heartbreaking and sweet and just wonderful. The characters are all ones you'll recognize but with a slight hilarious twist.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is one of my all time favorite movies from dream works! so cute and funny and teaches you to just be yourself and love yourself! great movie for adults and kids!
Laura B.
This is a animated movie that adults will enjoy! At least, I did. The story and soundtrack are great. I really enjoy how smart who series is--NOT just for kids.
Elizabeth R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Veryyyy good movie. Even though I haven't seen this movie in about a year I still find myself thinking about it and how much I want to see it again. You definitely will be quoting from this movie.
Jennifer Q.
Shrek was a classic for me! I loved it when it first came out (saw it in the theater and bought it when it came out on VCR) and I still love it to this day! One of my favoritessss.
Amanda M.
Independence, IA
Love this movie! My kids love it as well. Mike Myers in one of his best roles since Wayne's World. It's not annoying to watch it repeatedly like most kids movies.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite cartoon movies. My children really like this movie, when i bought it we watch everyday for about two weeks then I add it to the collection.
Melinda C.
Buford, GA
This is definitely a super cute movie, but it really has a lot of adult humor, so I recommend it but I would be wary of letting small children see it honestly.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do your children like this movie?
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so!
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
How did they get the name sherek?
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see what happens with they babies, do they fall in love with humans also?