Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek uploaded by Alexis W.

BY ANDREW ADAMSON & VICKY JENSON

In this fully computer-animated fantasy from the creators of Antz, we follow the travails of Shrek (Mike Myers), a green ogre who enjoys a life of solitude. Living in a far away swamp, he is suddenly invaded by a hoard of fairy tale characters, such as the Big Bad Wolf, the Three Little Pigs, and Three Blind Mice, all refugees of their homes who have been shunned by the evil Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow). They want to save their homes from ruin, and enlist the help of Shrek, who is in the same situation. Shrek decides to offer Lord Farquaad a deal; he will rescue the beautiful Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz), who is intended to be Farquaad's bride. Accompanying Shrek on his adventure is the faithful but loquacious Donkey (Eddie Murphy), who has a penchant for crooning pop songs. The two must face various obstacles in order to locate the Princess, but they find their world challenged when she reveals a dark secret that will affect the group. Shrek is based on the children's book by William Steig, and features additional voice-work by Vincent Cassel, Cody Cameron, and Kathleen Freeman. see more...

• Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see wh...1 Answers
  • Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so! 3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?16 Answers
Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson Shrek
  • "Great movie for the whole family, I would definitely recommend to put this in your collection." in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
Sale Creek, TN
I love this movie!! I took my kids to see this when it first came out and still to this day we can't get enough of watching it. It has adult humor as well as kid friendly so both adults and children alike can enjoy it. It is a must watch movie!
Carrie Ann C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Shrek is such a great family movie. There are lots of inside jokes that appeal to adults and older youth but it's still got the cute element that appeals to younger kids. I can watch this movie over and over. My favorite character is probably Donkey.
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Buena película, buen guion a los ninos les encanta, la banda sonora es perfecta, las voces, doblajes, escenas maravilloso, mi escena favorita es cuando a shrek se le clava una lanza y la princesa se lo quita y burro se quiere desmayar
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE SHREK!!!!!!!!!! You can't go wrong with a Disney Pixar movie! Now that I'm a mommy, I can see why my own mom was able to sit through these movies with me. They are a bit fresh during certain scenes, but it won't corrupt your kids LOL. Great fun for the family!
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
By farrrrr one of the best films ever made-- especially for an animation. I loved watching this with my parents when I was younger and still laugh at the jokes made in this movie today. Not only that, but the soundtrack to this movie is amazing! Great comedians and animators to make this movie come to life and provide smiles to all generations.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Shrek is one of the best Trolls ever. Kind and witty...yet keeps the true to form other quailities. Love to watch this movie with the kids in the family and all of the sequels to it as well. From old to young it is a good movie for everyone to watch together and keeps everyone interested.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Shrek is hilarious! Definitely a twist on all the classic fairy tales we all grew up! The voice acting is spot, very funny with a lot of hidden adult jokes, and fun for everyone! Shrek also has an awesome sound track!
Oceania M.
Orange, CA
I loved this movie!!!!! I watch it about 5 times a month at least, not going to lie to you. Wow, it's strange to think people haven't seen a quality move like shrek. I love the soundtrack, I listen to it while I clean lol :) I 10/10 recommend watching this!!!
Josh P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Fantastic movie!! Watched this first as a kid and couldn't get enough, and now as an adult the humor still gets me. Loved the play on the old fairy tales and made me more interested in where they came from. Am still throwing around quotes from the movie years after it came out.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I wish I could give this ten A's! Favorite cartoon movie series EVER! Great storylines and what a wonderful lesson to be taught about beauty and love. They couldn't have found better people to voice the characters. This is a classic for sure.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do your children like this movie?
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Any movies going to be released in the future? I hope so!
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
How did they get the name sherek?
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Are they coming out with any new movies? I want to see what happens with they babies, do they fall in love with humans also?