BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

SuperBeam headsets deliver Hi-Definition sound. Our unique integrated array microphone system is designed for use with Andrea's patented beam forming and digital noise reduction audio software, providing "The Freedom of Voice". SuperBeam also provides a new audio capture feature, enabling 3D surround sound recording! see more...

Review (1)
Zandra M.
I absolutely love these binaural in-ear microphones! I bought mine from Amazon and spent around $20 bucks in all, after taxes. They came in a nice black carrying case and they come with an addition audio plug adapter. I simply used them with the standard system voice recorder on my laptop and was extremely impressed at the sound quality. I used them to make ASMR videos and the sound was crisp and high quality, with very little background noise.

Of course, my puppy chewed up this pair, but best believe I'll be purchasing another as soon as possible. These are worth every hard-earned penny!